lmao @ nvcs avatar

Funkeh

DStM

lmao @ nvcs avatar

Beat me to it :D

Wiiking

i think gryzor is a nice guy

GangsterAlgot

Since giving threads a soundtrack is popular now you should read the Gryzor is a cock threads while listening to:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyCigHHwOcE

And in light of these threads i’d like the site to get a flame forum. So you know to which threads you should bring out the popcorns!

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6Bqf23u-40

perry

[MIPC]

http://upyachka.ru/img/kot/04.gif

gniedler

T4F
FuDoo :>

so this has to be gryzor then, i assume http://www.longlostlist.net/listforum/television/images/skeletor.jpg

what.
as much as a cock Gryzor is, to be fair to the lad, he does (as far as I know) quite a bit on the admining side for him.
but yeah… if he’s so much a cock (which he is), he should be “politely asked” to step down.

and ziggy seriously there’s only one thing I need to say to your constant fucking rants…
I WANT TO PLAY SNIIIIIPPPPEEEERRRR :(

nubonamission

burn

Since giving threads a soundtrack is popular now you should read the Gryzor is a cock threads while listening to:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyCigHHwOcE

Rofl, this is so epix

nvc

what.
as much as a cock Gryzor is, to be fair to the lad, he does (as far as I know) quite a bit on the admining side for him.
but yeah… if he’s so much a cock (which he is), he should be “politely asked” to step down.

honestly mate, what does he do?

He says he does so much, but i’ve never heard of anything… all that i can see, as a once current and now former etf2l player, is that he talks shi- on irc and forums to then spend stupid amounts of time browsing for anything negative said in reply to his comments to cry about at a later date or just simply delete/lock.

Surely the way he displays himself as an admin is more important than what he does, every other admin has a good level of decency about them, just not gryzor.

cheee

fa»
[SpA]

A blonde and a redhead met for dinner after work and were watching the 6 o’clock news. A man was shown threatening to jump from the Brooklyn Bridge. The blonde bet the redhead $50 that he wouldn’t jump, and the redhead replied, “I’ll take that bet!”

Anyway, sure enough, he jumped, so the blonde gave the redhead the $50 she owned. The redhead said, “I can’t take this, you’re my friend.” The blonde said, “No. A bet’s a bet.”

So the redhead said, “Listen, I have to admit, I saw this one on the 5 o’clock news, so I can’t take your money.”

The blonde replied, “Well, so did I, but I never thought he’d jump again!”

Cycles

lolwow

Oh nvc shut the fuck up will you?

nvc

double

nvc

Oh nvc shut the fuck up will you?

Snapped

his post on another thread:

zBlock has nothing to do with a Distributed Denial of Service attack.

On topic:

The matches will have to be played behind “closed doors” as you put it. This has always been a problem in almost all games of this kind (going back all the way to QWTF and QWDM), due to the nature of certain people having chemical imbalances in their brain.

I’m not entirely sure what they feel the gain is, but safe to say, they are damaged on many levels and we all should feel pity.

I envision people like joske and nvc would be people in the TF2 community on our side of the pond doing retarded shit like this, if they only had the knowledge and tools. Thankfully, people with proper skills seems to be rather developed and are helping out rather than destroying for other people enjoying a similar hobby as they do.

Thank god.

in which i replied quite appropriately with:

fuck off gryzor you retarded spastic, learn2admin without buying yourself out of every stupid thing you do in this community, like, for example, opening your mouth.

Nobody likes you and even though you’re an admin, i speak entirely on the community when i say.. you’d be better off doing your work behind closed doors where nobody has to interact with a dribbling idiot like you.

Complete waste of space and i thank god every day that i am better than you in every possible way, although i also thank him that he left me with the ability to thoroughly dislike the less fortunate when it comes to inbreds such as yourself, because you’re an absolute cock.

Obviously i do not mean any of the above personally, infact i do not even care, i can quite simply be banned as i’m just a player. But however hard you find it to take any of the above or what i’m about to say to beleive, it is actually for the benefit of the community from an outside perspective that the most unprofessional admin on the planet be removed from his position.

I do it because noone else will, i am correct in everything i have said. Feel free to quote me where i am wrong and i’ll gladly apologise.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »