Forum

HI!! MY NAME'S GRYZOR AND I'M A COCK

Created 5th August 2009 @ 12:09

Locked Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »

nvc

^^

gryzor

Say what? I liked the first version of this post better, when you in great detail explained how much you do not like me. Toobad you had to delete those 70 lines of text — but I can understand it, since I guess you figured out you came across as pretty pathetic on your own.

… Or, perhaps Moose, Jambo, Compton and those other people in Crack Clan / “competetive scene” does not like you putting words into their mouths about how they feel? I don’t know, might also have something to do with it.

Never the less, you and Joske has been pulling shit like this for months, thankfully he has now quit TF2 — you should perhaps consider the same thing, then people would not have to read lolcrap like this every two weeks.

gryzor

Better bump this and lock all the others. Will want to keep them as they are so pretty. Might also add I’ve never removed _ANY_ negative threads about me _EVER_. That would be sinking to your level. You removed the above.

nvc

i’ll go dial the etf2l hotline because that’s probably the only physical way i’m going to get passed the retarded mentality of someone such as yourself who locks and deletes anything remotely interesting about you.

From my other posts;

“I don’t like that you remove my posts on threads where you talk shit openly about players and not remove your own

I also do not like when you tell people that their families should die and don’t remove yourself from an admin position, but ban others for 2 seasons for telling you to die”

The above are way beyond sinking to my level, they are just good example of admin abuse.

drleånn

thats it, im getting popcorn, anyone wanna join me? i can set up a FB relay

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

hell yeah, you got beer too? meh, I’ll pick some up anyway

nvc

No need, i’ve made my oppinions clear on the matter through my several threads and everything written in my initial post. Nothing will get done but whatever.

Jones

gryzor, I read your previous post after you deleted the two names you accused. Even with the names deleted it was obvious who you meant, as you conveniently left the right amount of characters. They were quite serious and unrequired accusations.

I don’t know or care about you and NVC’s fude. But how you let these guys wind you up so much to make your previous post, I have no idea. Joske is a 15 year old ffs. He is a wind up merchant. You have made yourself look as bad. Congrats.

And as far as setting a good example goes……

gniedler

T4F
FuDoo :>

http://i479.photobucket.com/albums/rr158/addthefun1025/39.gif

SfynX

T2P

i got the 3d glasses

myNax

they should meet in rl and do what real men do when their angry at eachother :> this is pretty entertaining though

Might also add I’ve never removed _ANY_ negative threads about me _EVER_

Let’s start talking posts then? :P

Anyway, this is nice, get up and got plenty of stuff to read on here, thanks for the e-drama.

Kinyu

popkõrns

hi gryzor!

ProZaK

syster

i got the 3d glasses

The flames will come out of your screen and burn your face!

n00ne

hi gryzor!

shut up farcry!

Locked Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »