Forum

Fun Games?

Created 14th July 2009 @ 02:15

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

alfa

prototype, fallout 3, bioshock, call of juarez bound in blood, damnation, wolverine

i’d say thats a list of the best singleplayer games i’ve seen this year.
if you’re going to stick to one i’d definately say: PROTOTYPE!!

What he said…fuel is good game aswell very fucking big map :O

Defur

neotokyo,
new mod, looks smex

It’s great fun if you want to run round bad maps for 5 minutes not finding enemies

I gues youre not very good at the modd :P

Edd

T2P

neotokyo is sick :). L4d is actually awesome when your bored

metalpiss

Worms: Armageddon and Atomic Bomberman
^best hotseat action EVER

NerdZone

Saints Row 2 is an awesome game, hours of fun + Call of Juarez bound in blood is simply amazing ^^

mb

keso

Kings Bounty: The Legend. It’s a mix of an rpg and turnbased combat on a hexgrid à la Heroes of Might and Magic. Highly addictive and seems like it will never end. :D

iQue

keso

Quake Live – might mess up your rocket and pipe aim a bit though if you play for too long

CoD4 is pretty fun on promod servers, vanilla is le suck

Gideon

Teeworlds, Star Wolves 2: The Civil War, King’s Bounty: Legend + addon, Trine, Braid.

xtala

Call of Juarez (both) is a lot of fun if you like westerns.
Just finished Bound in Blood and it was a blast.

maggles!

[DA]
[DA]

Anarchy Online is a blast if you like 7 year old complicated MMOs, no? Only me then.

mb

keso

Teeworlds, Star Wolves 2: The Civil War, King’s Bounty: Legend + addon, Trine, Braid.

+1 Ah yes Trine I got so angry at the developers and what they did with the last level that I forgot about it. The best game I’ve played that have come out this year.

antyjc

2ne1

Fullpipe.

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

Fullpipe.

LOL :D

Gideon

btw – Space Rangers 2. It’s like King’s Bounty, but in space. Awesome game. Probably the best game from russian developers.

eoN^

Watch some of the Hype casts on pwnage.tv seems to have some good games listed ;)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »