GibbZ

WOOOOO!

Any fun games to play on the side? FPS or RPG only plz

tragett

Fallout 3

used to play it alot, then a patch broke all my mods and shit hit the fan :[

Jonni

[FB]

prototype, fallout 3, bioshock, call of juarez bound in blood, damnation, wolverine

i’d say thats a list of the best singleplayer games i’ve seen this year.
if you’re going to stick to one i’d definately say: PROTOTYPE!!

eoN^

Call of duty series is usually fun for pissing about on pickups / pubs.

Apart from that really theres CS(:S) – DM/HSMod/GG FTW :>

GMod? L4D? QL?

All the usuals tbh :<

vaxjo

Hey dats!

Fallout 3. Fuck the main quest for a while, start on hard.

Genmix

bobs

neotokyo,
new mod, looks smex

bennY

dp.

Oblivion ist still awesome!!!!!

Fallout 3 is nice. As mentioned above don’t care about the main quests for a while or it’ll be over way too fast.

Call of Duty 4

Abunai

planescape : torment !!

Grem

rEJ
TG

Planescape torment. Seriously what a game. If you want to lose yourself for 100+ hours, I’d highly recommend it. Look up the RPS blog on how to get to get it goin with high res textures etc.

vaxjo

Hey dats!

Torment is amazing but rather heavy as a game.
I’d recommend to start off with Baldur’s Gate 2 if you’re new to games like that, although torment might feel a bit clunky after that.

compton

cvx|

If I had the time, EVE Online.

eoN^

If I had the time, EVE Online.

I never even gave that game a chance, played the trial and got confused while making a character and quit, they day before the trial ran out i worked out there was some hidden button thingy i had to click and then started, got bored of the tutorial and tried to leave, started a fight, got flamed and died then alt and f4’d

Is it actually worth trying? Im not exactly a fan of those “leave on for x amount of hours to get super duper ultra weapon”…

toasty.

PHX

If you want some stupid mindless fun play saints row 2. Create a huge insanely fat character with fucked up face wearing a pimp hat and a pink mankini.

Then just run around throwing pedestrians off bridges/cliffs, in front of cars/trains etc :D I enjoyed it far more than gta 4.

Should be pretty cheap by now.

£18 new £13 used. Go for it!

Memento Mori

neotokyo,
new mod, looks smex

It’s great fun if you want to run round bad maps for 5 minutes not finding enemies

Grem

rEJ
TG

Torment is amazing but rather heavy as a game.
I’d recommend to start off with Baldur’s Gate 2 if you’re new to games like that, although torment might feel a bit clunky after that.

Aye its quite a heavy game that you have to fully immerse yourself into. BG2 is quite a deep game in itself and is probably my favourite RPG after Placescape: Torment. Give the KOTR games or Mass Effect a go if you want some RPG action. Both games are great fun, and quite fun albeit a bit short.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »