Forum

Choosing the right mouse pad?

Created 8th July 2009 @ 11:06

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

Atty

ORKZORKZORKZORK

So, the winner is the Steelseries QcK+! I would like to thank everyone who recommended me a mouse pad. I will go order it now :D

n00ne

I use QcK+ , its gone from black to a tad bit grey from the dust and friction. Never get the “cloth-like” pads like QcK’s , they’re dust-magnets. Get steelseries SX or SS

howdeh

Perilous
WUL

I’m using a steelseries SX, it gets rather dirty though, but an nice mat to be using for smoothness :]

fJack

k^m

I use QcK+ , its gone from black to a tad bit grey from the dust and friction. Never get the “cloth-like” pads like QcK’s , they’re dust-magnets. Get steelseries SX or SS

you can vacuum it, hand wash it or whack it in the washing machine on a low temp. sx is overpriced :[

Orbba

Razer Mantis speed edition ftw;]

Atty

ORKZORKZORKZORK

I ordered the SS Qck+ yesterday but have no idea when it will arrive =D

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

you can vacuum it, hand wash it or whack it in the washing machine on a low temp. sx is overpriced :[

I disagree, the SX to me was just a top-standard mousepad. I wouldn’t say it’s overpriced. In terms of how it performs, it’s perfect. Smooth, low friction, and very durable. Most mousepads last me a month in good condition. The SX lasted 3 months in good condition and another 3 months in a good usuable condition. The fact is came with polish and a little “cloth” to rub it in was even better. I could keep it slick and smooth.

I actually thought it’s the best mousepad around. It’s just a bit of a pity it’s too small for my current sensitivity or I would be using one.

n00ne

“Hold the phone” , so what you’re saying is that I can wash my QcK with water? I don’t believe it.

Atty

ORKZORKZORKZORK

Alright, so my Steelseries Qck+ got delivered early in the morning today. I have been testing it all morning and it’s absolutely amazing!It fits perfectly my mouse movements and it’s a lot smoother than my previous mouse pad.It even is thinner and lighter. My Lachesis glides much better and it’s really soft for my wrist.I realized that it doesn’t leave any fingernail scratches on it. It really is a dust magnet but that doesn’t bother me because it doesn’t mess with my laser.My mouse doesn’t skip any more although I fixed it yesterday and it wasn’t quite from the mouse pad.

Thanks to all who recommended me this mouse pad.
You made me choose the right gaming mouse mad =D

Norris

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/7950/mopspad3wdroth.jpg

pure sex.

Taimou

I prefer using the good old SteelSeries steelpad 4D, it’s been used for what, like more than 3 years and still no skipping. :)
http://www.steelseries.com/images/reseller/Large/SteelSeries%204D.jpg

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3