Forum

Choosing the right mouse pad?

Created 8th July 2009 @ 11:06

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

gryzor

I bought a mamba when it came out. After a lot of problems with skipping, I found that white surfaces works a lot better than dark surfaces. Razer Pro|Solutions is a white pad that I’ve had no problems with.

eoN^

qck+ is the best mousepad anyway imo ,just clean it from time to time with a bit of water and you can use it for at least 8 months

I like mine but it does feel like it wears pretty fast and its rather irritating when the middle is a little more smooth than the rest so you end up missing a lil sometimes, I have to say im contemplating buying a plastic/metal mat but ive had metal before and it aint that nice :x also they are very small

I bought a mamba when it came out. After a lot of problems with skipping, I found that white surfaces works a lot better than dark surfaces. Razer Pro|Solutions is a white pad that I’ve had no problems with.

Interesting :o i havent really had any problems with skipping with mine apart from in the very center of my mat or sometimes when your computer thinks its hit the edge of the screen but tis actually just hit the middle (dual monitors with WIn7 :DD)

But yeah i might give that a try when i get my next mat :> just a pitty because everyones black ;x

tragett

A4 paper anyone? :<

gryzor

Interesting :o i havent really had any problems with skipping with mine apart from in the very center of my mat or sometimes when your computer thinks its hit the edge of the screen but tis actually just hit the middle (dual monitors with WIn7 :DD)

But yeah i might give that a try when i get my next mat :> just a pitty because everyones black ;x

Not just skipping, it manifests in other ways as well — just press lightly on top of the mouse and watch the pointer move randomly. This does not happen on hard white surfaces, but it does on the hard black ones for some reason. Not had any problems with dual Samsung T220s on win7, but then again, I hardly think this would have anything to do with the mousepad anyway.

danny.

Roccat Kone Mouse + Roccat Taito Mousepad = Pwning!!!

Razer Lachesis sux, go for ikari laser and steelpad QCK/5L.

hell yeah

mb

keso

I’d choose the left one.

Atty

ORKZORKZORKZORK

Alright, many of you recommend me the SS Qck+ which costs the same as the Razer Sphex but I guess no one in this forum owns it. I wish I could get some feedback about it. Qpads aren’t available in my country and the Mantis is too expensive.The Pro Pad is too small for me but the Taito looks awesome and it’s at the same price as the Sphex/Qck+.
So it’s down to three : Roccat Taito,Steelseries Qck+ and the Razer Sphex.All at the same price.

____13____

go for Taito.

I’ve tried Razer Goliathus Speed, SS QCK+, Nova Killer, and I allways get back to Roccat Taito.

fJack

k^m

give me qck heavy or give me death

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

I’d comment here, but I’ve had over 20 different mouse pads so it’s very tedious. :(

high -> medium sense = Steel Series SX
low sense = Steel Series QCK+

BvD

flowerpower/

Well I use an extremely low sense aswell.

A month ago I bought the QcK Heavy and the deathadder. My QcK Heavy doesn’t get dusty or w/e since you can just vacuum clean it or even wash it =DD.

Deathadder + QcK Heavy are perfect together like mint and chocolate

Akasazh

THG
HL

Duvel barmats ftw ;p

captain bubblebeard

SteelSeries QcK!

Memento Mori

qckqckqck

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »