Created 6th December 2017 @ 21:59

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

Quoted from Olgha

[…]

Cool, now good bye, i hope that you’ll get a happy life, and i’m glad that you stop this game

Thanks Olgha. Sorry if I went a bit too far in rubbing in the high victory, I just really enjoy beating frenchies.

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

Quoted from sheepy dog's hand

I thought I would end this by letting people know i’m not planning on playing TF2 again. I also don’t plan on posting anymore and will basically be leaving the community for good apart from a few friends who I will still keep in touch with. Almost all of the actual friends I had in TF2 have quit so it’s time that I will as well. Just a thanks to Hildreth for getting me into TF2 in 2012 and for sticking around with me for 5 years. Thanks to Bloodis and the rest of s27 Loli Squad for a great season winning high, also thanks to friends like Setlet, iikq, p-rez and other previous teammates who were nice. Hope everyone has a great new year.

Changed my mind. Will skip this season then find a LAN team.

Broly

T6
MUUMIT

congrat on get gf :D

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

Hey update everyone. I’m getting fibre optic installed in a few days hopefully so I will start playing TF2 again while streaming, got webcam and everything. Will be a super entertaining stream, so make sure to follow me at https://www.twitch.tv/sheepy_dogs_hand. I will do a stream with my gf at some point as well.

Ombrack

Top5rocket

Quoted from sheepy dog's hand

I will do a stream with my gf at some point as well.

For your own well-being, and for the sake of your girl, I strongly advise you against this.

Last edited by Ombrack,

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

Quoted from Ombrack

[…]

For your own well-being, and for the sake of your girl, I strongly advise you against this.

1st of February hopefully, I won’t put her on stream of course but hopefully I can come back to TFTV and she can watch it at least.

Olgha

Virtus.

Quoted from Ombrack

[…]

PUTAIN MERCI, ENFIN

I TRIED TO FUCKING ADD HIM TO TALK ABOUT THIS BUT STILL DENIYING MY FRIEND REQUEST FFS

ps : close this topic, for his own well being

Last edited by Olgha,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4