Forum

Ebola reached phillipines and morroco. Is it happening?

Created 4th August 2014 @ 11:17

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 8 Next »

Marty

lala

lucky i never go outside or have human contact. I think most of us have nothing to worry about guys

Max

Fusion

Quoted from EmilioEstevez

[…]

Turkey has always been a first world country, they joined NATO in 1952.

I never knew that to be a first world country all you had to do was to join NATO.

Turkey is not even close to being a first world country.

EmilioEstevez

GG

Quoted from Max

[…]

I never knew that to be a first world country all you had to do was to join NATO.

Turkey is not even close to being a first world country.

It’s cold war terminology. 1st = USA and its allies. 2nd = Russia & allies. 3rd = Everyone else.

So Sweden for example is a third world country B)

Last edited by EmilioEstevez,

Menty

myx
Nein

[…]

It’s cold war terminology. 1st = USA and its allies. 2nd = Russia & allies. 3rd = Everyone else.

Maybe in the earlier days, but today afaik 1st world and 3rd world countries are synonymes for rich and poor countries

EmilioEstevez

GG

Quoted from Menty

[…]
Maybe in the earlier days, but today afaik 1st world and 3rd world countries are synonymes for rich and poor countries

Well Turkey is one of the top 20 countries ranked by GDP (out of 200+) so I’d say it counts there too.

Marty

lala

still a shit slinging shithole no?

CHERRY

[…]

Well Turkey is one of the top 20 countries ranked by GDP (out of 200+) so I’d say it counts there too.

Total GDP means nothing when it comes to comparing quality of life (not taking any position though).

Last edited by CHERRY,

kKaltUu

UbeR |
-chess-

Even though this outbreak doesn’t reach Hot Zone-esque proportions, people should still be worried. 
Not every country has ways to inform a large quantity of their population and an emergency protocol for fast-spreading pathogenic diseases.  The core danger in most of these cases isn’t a spread towards EU / NA, but like others have stated, 2nd world countries where the populace doesn’t properly treat their wounded and deceased. If it spreads to those countries it’ll require the neighboring countries to close off borders and spend an immense amount of money on information, quarantine procedures and general health care.

EmilioEstevez

GG

Quoted from CHERRY

[…]

Total GDP means nothing when it comes to comparing quality of life (not taking any position though).

Yeah I imagine the quality of life is terrible there. Just imagine having to live in the same place as all those sweaty Turks :D

[…]

http://www.nationsonline.org/bilder/third_world_map.jpg

*sigh*

EmilioEstevez

GG

Quoted from fishyard

[…]

http://www.nationsonline.org/bilder/third_world_map.jpg

*sigh*

Are you agreeing with me or disagreeing, I can’t tell if the sigh is meant to be aimed at me or not? Turkey is coloured green on the map you posted though B)

Max

Fusion

[…]

Yes that’s why one euro is 3 turkish liras.

And its the amount is growing everyday. Turkey SEEMS like it has a good economy but all that GDP increase is useless when we buy more shit than we sell. That’s the other reason why Turkey’s lifestyle sucks besides them being sweaty.

Last edited by Max,

Max

Fusion

[…]

Are you agreeing with me or disagreeing, I can’t tell if the sigh is meant to be aimed at me or not? Turkey is coloured green on the map you posted though B)

You’ve got to be deluded if you actually think turkey is a 1st world country. However I am going to stop convincing you about it since you would rather point out a system years ago rather than to listen a local. Feel free what you think.

EmilioEstevez

GG

Quoted from Max

[…] You’ve got to be deluded if you actually think turkey is a 1st world country. However I am going to stop convincing you about it since you would rather point out a system years ago rather than to listen a local. Feel free what you think.

I really don’t care. All I was doing was pointing out the meaning behind the 1st/2nd/3rd world stuff because its kind of interesting (at least to me).

this is evil evil

http://pandemic3.com/

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 8 Next »