Forum

Ebola reached phillipines and morroco. Is it happening?

Created 4th August 2014 @ 11:17

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 8 Next »

CHERRY

Quoted from fishyard

[…]

http://www.nationsonline.org/bilder/third_world_map.jpg

*sigh*

Poland cannot into first world :(

Though I always considered our country to be bottom shelf part of the first world I never expected it to be marked as the “second world” :(

Last edited by CHERRY,

Popcorp

this reminds me of Plague inc.

Everyone move to Greenland!

Marty

lala

shiet anyone know if they have any good tf2 leagues in madagascar?

doks

Quoted from Popcorp

and Ebola already reached Europe, Latvia, Lithuania (i think) and Poland got some infected, nothing in Estonia yet

not sure if dumbest person on the planet or troll

I think you are confusing Ebola with the swine fever bro

Last edited by doks,

torrit

Why are we arguing about 1st, 2nd and 3rd world countries? It doesn’t have to do anything with financial or economic status, it’s just a matter of where your country stands politically. In practicality, it doesn’t even matter as long as there is no large-scale war happening in the world. You know what’s a 3rd world country? Fucking Switzerland. Hell, even fucking Kenya could be a 1st world country if it allied with the US or the UK or sumtin. But in the end, it doesn’t make a fucking difference.

Last edited by torrit,

Menty

myx
Nein

TL;DR this thread:

It’s not happening and it’s probably not gonna happen for European countries

ondkaja

IKEA

Quoted from Max

[…] Yes that’s why one euro is 3 turkish liras.

And its the amount is growing everyday. Turkey SEEMS like it has a good economy but all that GDP increase is from the government stealing from those “sweaty turks”. That’s the other reason why Turkey’s lifestyle sucks besides them being sweaty.

HAHAHA STEALING GDP!!!

CHERRY

Quoted from Popcorp

this reminds me of Plague inc.

Everyone move to Greenland!

Canada’s even better, they drop bombs on infected cities though

CHERRY

Quoted from torrit

Why are we arguing about 1st, 2nd and 3rd world countries? It doesn’t have to do anything with financial or economic status, it’s just a matter of where your country stands politically. In practicality, it doesn’t even matter as long as there is no large-scale war happening in the world. You know what’s a 3rd world country? Fucking Switzerland. Hell, even fucking Kenya could be a 1st world country if it allied with the US or the UK or sumtin. But in the end, it doesn’t make a fucking difference.

It’s not where the country stands, it’s where it used to be (politically)

kKaltUu

UbeR |
-chess-

Can we please create a disaster plan if this hits europe? I think our first priority is getting the epsilon and highpander players to safety, and some of the casters. I think Arie deserves a spot as well.

basshead

mid

Quoted from kKaltUu

Can we please create a disaster plan if this hits europe?

sacrifice popcorp 

Last edited by basshead,

CHERRY

Quoted from Popcorp

Just wear antibacterial mask, if you’re allowed to do so, might look awkward, if you care about your health more than anything and your boss doesnt allow you to wear that, just quit your job

and Ebola already reached Europe, Latvia, Lithuania (i think) and Poland got some infected, nothing in Estonia yet

That was actually a Germany, but it was only one guy who came back from vacations.

Max

Fusion

Ebola is going to get treated in germany. http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/07/31/373494/eu-fears-german-bid-to-take-ebola-patients/

Seems like germany is making a risky move but what they are doing is WAY better than what the US is doing.

this is evil evil

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ebola-terror-gatwick-passenger-collapses-3977051 Why don’t they just close the airport in sierra leone already. :/

MEGAMIDDIE

Quoted from ondkaja

[…]

HAHAHA STEALING GDP!!!

was wondering how that worked, glad I’m not a complete idiot after all

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 8 Next »