Forum

So Loadout is now F2P...

Created 3rd February 2014 @ 15:11

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

jx53

Quoted from toogyboogy

what does people think of headhunter laser and flame rockets? sounds pretty strong to me. shield/jump boots is what I mostly run aswell.

No idea, I find everything without flames a lot stronger.
I’m currently running almost stock smg with a lot of damage boosts(will check later) and healing beam. Constantly buffing myself and others up and then rushing in with the smg to collect the kills.

Chiakii

Quoted from jx53

[…]

No idea, I find everything without flames a lot stronger.
I’m currently running almost stock smg with a lot of damage boosts(will check later) and healing beam. Constantly buffing myself and others up and then rushing in with the smg to collect the kills.

I can agree with the flames part. Your initial damage drops kind of hard, and if you don’t just want to sneak kills when you are already dead its not the way to go, because you want to burst the enemies away in quick manner for most game modes like Blitz/Jackhammer/DeathSnatch. I personally Run the Standart 1 Rocketlauncher with the Laser-Guidance-System, which gives me amazing control of the rocket to make a huge amout of initial damage (Direct hit is like 60dmg, and once you’re used to the guidance system its really not that hard. Add a little prediction aswell and shit on everyone).
For second I use a Scattergun built from the normal Rifle. Using Shell loading, Semi-Auto and Scatter Barrel, which does 49DMG if all bullets hit. So if you can get both of perfeclty (Rocket + 1 Scatter shot) your enemy is dead really quick. My personal favorites.

Drackk

best
sniper

beam healing is pretty strong

if you’re going full offensive the best is probably to have 1 tesla weapon just to destroy shields, and then a slug/flame to do the rest

i think it’s a pretty balanced game and everything can be countered by something else

sidestep

(ETF2L Donator)
bobs

Quoted from toogyboogy

what does people think of headhunter laser and flame rockets? sounds pretty strong to me. shield/jump boots is what I mostly run aswell.

Im using beam sniper with semi autotrigger and liquid cooling, i can basicly 2shot ppl without shield. Its pretty much the railgun from quake

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3