Forum

So Loadout is now F2P...

Created 3rd February 2014 @ 15:11

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

tavi

A51

My game crashes everytime i finish a match. Other than that, its a pretty nice game.

T0m

(ETF2L Donator)

such a good game

jx53

Just started playing it, been going +2 kd and doing the objective at the same time.

What kind of loadouts do you guys run?
i’m currently running the stock rocket launcher and the health beam thingy. I really like that you have to track your own team when healing. What are the best things to add to the rocket launcher?

Kaneco

I haven’t been playing much, but in the closed beta my main loadout was an assault rifle and a 3 rocket rocket launcher, was pretty good.

Also created a gun with tesla similar to the quake lightning gun, paired with a shotgun, was pretty fun and great aim practise

Cuttlefish

6v6

Spent 20 mins looking for a game, got bored and quit. :(

Python

Enjoying this game so far. 2 hrs in. Pyro + Rifle is OP

TWEEKARN\

ez-sports.ru

bouncing pulse tesla + 3 rockets rl + shield = me
me = god

dodgydogman

Panda

Least favorite map is that one where one person randomly is assigned to collect and return crystals for points (when they die someone else is assigned).

Iv had games where iv literally been the only ones picking up the crystals when I get the role. It sucks when you see your crystal guy camping some spot meaning he wont even die and let you do the actual objective TT.

Standard rifle is basically the best overall iv found. It straight up does more damage than almost every gun and is as reliable as beam at a good range. Secondary is good to either have a sniper like gun for very long range or a panic rocket launcher to secure a close 1v1 (or soften multiple enemies).

Grenades are utter bullshit though, they sucked ass in every SINGLE fps and are no exception here. Be sure to hit your grenade key before you die for cheap kills!

Last edited by dodgydogman,

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

pulse tesla and rocket launcher is my kinda thing

jx53

bump, what would you recommend me to buy with 10€?

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

save it

^

damneasy

Aint i hot? http://i.imgur.com/dv0to4e.png

jx53

Quoted from damneasy

Aint i hot? http://i.imgur.com/dv0to4e.png

Like the pants, what setup you running bro?

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

what does people think of headhunter laser and flame rockets? sounds pretty strong to me. shield/jump boots is what I mostly run aswell.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »