Forum

Need A Mouse,Help

Created 12th January 2014 @ 20:50

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

frixx

LG

Quoted from ondkaja

[…]

i dont think someone who recommends a shitty q-pad mouse has moral superiority over anyone

Lol, you don’t become a badass by stealing a mouse from a store or skipping line in a nerd convention. He has a point, really just makes him look stupid

damneasy

Quoted from frixx

[…]

Lol, you don’t become a badass by stealing a mouse from a store or skipping line in a nerd convention. He has a point, really just makes him look stupid

no man thats so superior swag dudeeeeee

dAGNER

duplo

Quoted from this is evil evil

[…]

You steal shit, and publicly brag about it, and someone even thinks you are a badass for doing it.. wtf man.. Please just get a job, and stop stealing shit.

http://i.imgur.com/id3UdQd.jpg

ondkaja

IKEA

Quoted from this is evil evil

[…]

Ahh you got me. Since I like QPAD mice, I am not allowed to point out that stealing is wrong. That makes sense.

yeah, it is morally wrong to give bad advice. qpad mice all have bad laser sensors except OM-75 which can’t handle lower sensitivities. the shape is pretty vomit-inducing since it basically forces you to hold a certain way, regardless of size of your hands, length of your fingers etc.

PROTIP: if your mouse looks like a transformer, it’s most likely a bad mouse designed to look cool.

Spike Himself

TC

if holding an object awkwardly causes reactions in your stomach, perhaps you should see a doctor (or a psychologist)

Last edited by Spike Himself,

jakeowaty

Fuck everything, go to the nearest pc hardware store, check all the mice there, how they feel and how they handle and then go to amazon and order one from one of the better mouse producers that has the same shape as the one, that you liked the most.

$50 is more than enough to get something you like and that feels good.

Last edited by jakeowaty,

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from jakeowaty

Fuck everything, go to the nearest pc hardware store, check all the mice there, how they feel and how they handle and then steal them

right?

ondkaja

IKEA

Quoted from Spike Himself

if holding an object awkwardly causes reactions in your stomach, perhaps you should see a doctor (or a psychologist)

pedantic as usual. keep going

alba

duplo

Tried alot of mice and mousepads, best combo for me was zowie am + puretrak talent. I would recommend zowie am. Great sensor and great shape imo

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from ondkaja

keep going

as if I required encouragement!

jakeowaty

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]
right?

Damn, almost didn’t notice that mistake, thanks for fixing it for me.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3