Forum

Need A Mouse,Help

Created 12th January 2014 @ 20:50

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from dAGNER

I lifted my KANA from a local GameStop. If you don’t want to go that far you should probably just save up for a bit rather than getting a cheap mouse.

Wait wait, you seriously fucking stole a computer mouse?

zen1th

PRXSM
LEGO

I imagine caps just walks out with whatever he wants.

kKaltUu

UbeR |
-chess-

Quoted from Scissors

[…]

Don’t be a pussy, paying for those is literally robbing yourself. YOLO it and show who has the swag.

Blinky

Add a bit and get either Zowie fk or am.

dAGNER

duplo

Quoted from Scissors

[…]

Yeah funny story that. A few days later I ended up getting the same mouse for Christmas anyway. Gave that mouse to a friend I met at a Swedish LAN.

ondkaja

IKEA

Quoted from zen1th

I imagine caps just walks out with whatever he wants.

at dreamhack he skipped the 100m long queue to the csgo finals by just walking past security

Last edited by ondkaja,

svins

alus
P.O.P

caps youre a badass

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

Quoted from Permzilla

g400 is a good mouse, but its bad for scout and good for soldier. but maybe its worth a try for you

I hate admins trolling in forums – emb

Last edited by smziii,

Bery

Seizs
LoL

so Zowie FK is good? watcha say,will it be good with Goliathus Speed?

jx53

Quoted from Bery

BTW guys,i use 1800 dpi and 1.57 Sens (YES I know that its too fast4scout)
and i have Small mouse Mat Speed edition goliathus,because my desk is small. keep in mind

Im running pretty much same sense and got g400.
Get 400g, it’s god tier

this is evil evil

Quoted from dAGNER

P.S probably shouldn’t let your money decide what mouse you get. I lifted my KANA from a local GameStop. If you don’t want to go that far you should probably just save up for a bit rather than getting a cheap mouse.

You steal shit, and publicly brag about it, and someone even thinks you are a badass for doing it.. wtf man.. Please just get a job, and stop stealing shit.

Ontopic: I can highly recommend QPADs mice. The QPAD OM-75 is especially good if you fancied the MS Intellimouse explorer 3.0/4.0, back in the day, while I’ve also only heard good things about the laser-counterpart QPAD 5k. http://www.qpad.com/products/mice/

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

looks like chess are the dorks of tf2 :(

ondkaja

IKEA

Quoted from this is evil evil

[…]

You steal shit, and publicly brag about it, and someone even thinks you are a badass for doing it.. wtf man.. Please just get a job, and stop stealing shit.

Ontopic: I can highly recommend QPADs mice. The QPAD OM-75 is especially good if you fancied the MS Intellimouse explorer 3.0/4.0, back in the day, while I’ve also only heard good things about the laser-counterpart QPAD 5k. http://www.qpad.com/products/mice/

i dont think someone who recommends a shitty q-pad mouse has moral superiority over anyone

unu

Quoted from Scissors

looks like chess are the dorks of tf2 :(

inevitable with that name.

this is evil evil

Quoted from ondkaja

[…]

i dont think someone who recommends a shitty q-pad mouse has moral superiority over anyone

Ahh you got me. Since I like QPAD mice, I am not allowed to point out that stealing is wrong. That makes sense.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »