alus
P.O.P

zowie fk

Mundi

dogs.tf

Quoted from xzr

[…]

the fk you need cloud storage for?

for example on zowie mice you press a certain combination of buttons when you plug the damn thing in and you’ve got the hz you need

no drivers or other silly crap needed

id like to see you try changing the color of your leds with some button combination

TviQ

ft.

Quoted from Solid

[…]
The smoothing on the DA 2013 is almost nonexistent. I didn’t notice any smoothing at all when I did the usual paint testing so it shouldn’t really bother anyone.

There is smoothing on it and it not nonexistent then your just used to it already

xzr

Quoted from Mundi

[…]
id like to see you try changing the color of your leds with some button combination

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

that’s definitely the reason why I’d need cloud storage from my mouse vendor

arc

iSlam

Quoted from xzr

[…]

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

that’s definitely the reason why I’d need cloud storage from my mouse vendor

what the fuck are you talking about your gaming setup needs to look fucking badass m8 red lights everywhere and shit

Quoted from TviQ

[…]
There is smoothing on it and it not nonexistent then your just used to it already

I know that there is smoothing on it but what I’m saying is that it is barely noticable so it shouldn’t bother you. I had a g400 and a zowie fk before my da and I haven’t noticed a difference when I first picked up the deathadder.

TviQ

ft.

Quoted from Solid

[…]
I know that there is smoothing on it but what I’m saying is that it is barely noticable so it shouldn’t bother you. I had a g400 and a zowie fk before my da and I haven’t noticed a difference when I first picked up the deathadder.

Like i said you are already used to it which is why you think there is barely anything at all

Setsul

Quoted from TviQ

[…]
Like i said you are already used to it which is why you think there is barely anything at all

So when he “first picked up the DA” he couldn’t notice a difference to the G400/zowie fk because he was already used to the DA? Time going backwards and shit. Teach me how to do that Solid!

kindred

myx
SDCK!

zowie fk

edit: or wait for the esreality mouse

Last edited by kindred,

Might have to add that the fk is better for a claw grip while the da and the rival are build for palm grips.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2