SVIFT

zowie

scatmo

27/2

zowie

Deathadder 8)

TviQ

ft.

SS rival has the same smoothing as the DA 2013 and i wouldnt go for DA black instead i would go for DA 3.5g with firmwire update :)

THE_WILLY

I have a Razer DA 3.5g and I couldn’t be more happy. The Rival is kinda new and not many ppl know much about it, so if you want a really good mouse with guaranteed quality I would go for the DA.

BTW Zowie cannot provide the software that Razer and SS can for their mice (cloud storage etc.) and they seem kinda small too. Like you know for ppl with small hands…

TWEEKARN\

ez-sports.ru

sensei

Quoted from TviQ

SS rival has the same smoothing as the DA 2013 and i wouldnt go for DA black instead i would go for DA 3.5g with firmwire update :)

The smoothing on the DA 2013 is almost nonexistent. I didn’t notice any smoothing at all when I did the usual paint testing so it shouldn’t really bother anyone.

Last edited by Solid,

MARIANO

http://i.imgur.com/yGP3O.jpg

xzr

Quoted from THE_WILLY

I have a Razer DA 3.5g and I couldn’t be more happy. The Rival is kinda new and not many ppl know much about it, so if you want a really good mouse with guaranteed quality I would go for the DA.

BTW Zowie cannot provide the software that Razer and SS can for their mice (cloud storage etc.) and they seem kinda small too. Like you know for ppl with small hands…

the fk you need cloud storage for?

for example on zowie mice you press a certain combination of buttons when you plug the damn thing in and you’ve got the hz you need

no drivers or other silly crap needed

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »