Tomu

BoyBrigade
MEGA$$

Dust: An elysian tale

baimezan

[N☼J]

Quoted from NeuTronas

Hold them for DayZ Standalone.

I used to want DayZ, but honestly, they just took too damn long to release this standalone. It was ”announced” to perhaps be released in January, and that was at around November, and here, in September, no DayZ standalone. Plus I don’t really think I would be able to run it at a decent window size. unless it gets released soon, I wont buy it.

Quoted from Tomu

looks like a visual novel to me. not a fan of those, but otherwise looks like a good game. will think about it, but probably wont get it to be honest.

SabaSaba

[hePPa]

Invest $6 to this Paradox Bundle https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly
Magicka, CK II and Dungeonlands are at least good games, haven’t played the rest (yet).

Last edited by SabaSaba,

baimezan

[N☼J]

Quoted from SabaSaba

Invest $6 to this Paradox Bundle https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly
Magicka, CK II and Dungeonlands are at least good games, haven’t played the rest (yet).

Not a fan of magicka, I have bought CK II from a retailer and dungeon land seems good, I don’t know. This one is definetly considered though.

SabaSaba

[hePPa]

Quoted from baimezan

[…]

Not a fan of magicka, I have bought CK II from a retailer and dungeon land seems good, I don’t know. This one is definetly considered though.

Notice you have 5 hours to buy it.

Monkeh

.:ne:.

Kerbal Space program…obviously

Trine 2 is fun

Surgeon simulator

Orcs must die

Starforge alpha

Interstellar marines

But just get Kerbal Space Program, you won’t be sad. You’ll be in space…in the end, after many crashes and explosions.

Last edited by Monkeh,

baimezan

[N☼J]

Quoted from Monkeh

Kerbal Space program…obviously

Trine 2 is fun

Surgeon simulator

Orcs must die

Starforge alpha

Interstellar marines

But just get Kerbal Space Program, you won’t be sad. You’ll be in space…in the end, after many crashes and explosions.

I don’t know I remember when Kerbal Space Program had a demo which I downloaded, but I never got the game, at all. Like there was weight, different engines, tons of stuff I never got.
Already got Trine 2
Surgeon Simulator feels like a short not-worth it game to me.
Starforge seems interesting, will think about it
and I don’t know about those marines, not really looking for FPS game to be honest, unless it’s natural selection 2.

Setlet

If you are interested in single player adventure games, buy Psychonauts pls.

Monkeh

KSP is very much a sandbox, ‘shove what you want where you want it’, kind of game. There’s loads of real(ish) physics involved and it is quite hard to get anywhere.

Some people take it all very seriously and build escape chutes and stuff others just like making tanks and blowing stuff up. The limit in KSP is literally your imagination.

It isn’t going to be to everyone’s taste, hence the free demo, but by god, if you’re willing to do a bit of reading and learning then it’s the most satisfying and rewarding gaming experience I’ve ever had…in like 30 years of playing electronic entertainment.

Here is what I mean, just have a little look through this thread here. It will give you some idea of what can be done with KSP.

Yes it’s a lot of pages, just pick a few at random and see what others have done.

I think to enjoy KSP you need a few things.

1) An imagination
2) Patience
3) A love of experimentation
4) A love of all things space
5) A brain

Have a look at my steam profile and some screenshots. So much lol and wow moments. I love KSP. I would marry KSP. I will be buried with KSP.

Selek

Dr. med.

To The Moon.

The most touching story I ever had in a game.

jx53

buy keys -> buy portal for a few keys.
Wont regret it

vani

Bully

The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition (19,99€)
I dont even like RPGs but this game was a lot of fun, high replay value.

Return to Castle Wolfenstein (9,99€)
Old classic shooter, if you havent played this you should play it now.

Super Street Fighter 4 AE (19,99€)
Good entry point if you want to play a fighter, good game.

Natural Selection 2 (22,99€)
Great multiplayer fun, grab a handful of friends.

Far Cry 2 (9,99€)
Fun single player game, story is a bit lacking but it makes up for it with tons of stuff to do.

Skullgirls (13,99€)
Imagine UMVC minus beams, x factor and some other stuff.

DemonPrince

Quoted from Tomu

DemonPrince

Torchlight 2 is pretty fun.
FTL: Faster Than Light is an amazing rogue like game.
Hotline Miami if you don’t already have it.
Bastion, but everybody owns bastion, or at least should own it. It’s mandatory.
Yeah, Binding of Isaac is pretty fun.
Mark of the ninja was really fun, I played it nonstop on new years night after having a few drinks with friends and family, idk why but being a ninja doing ninja stuff is just fucking cool.
Final Fantasy 7 on steam, one of the best games ever.
Cloudberry Kingdom, have fun when your brain explodes.
Monaco if you want your eyes to bleed.
Sir you are being Hunted looks interesting but it’s still in development so don’t expect much out of it right away, obviously.
Paranautical activity was just released today from greenlight, it looks like a fps version of binding of isaac, check it out.

SabaSaba

[hePPa]

Quoted from vani

Return to Castle Wolfenstein (9,99€)
Old classic shooter, if you havent played this you should play it now.

WTF. You are literally the first human to call RtCW a classic. I mean, it was a really mediocre shooter when it came out and it hasn’t aged well at all. The multiplayer was great but Enemy Territory improved it vastly.
If RtCW is called a classic, then _any_ game that is 10 years old is classic. RtCW did not bring anything phenomenal to the table. Or at least anything worth buying today, unless you want to have a nostalgia trip.

Last edited by SabaSaba,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »