Forum

Suggest me some games on Steam?

Created 5th September 2013 @ 09:40

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

baimezan

[N☼J]

hey,
so I got some money laying around ( 15-20 euros ) and I am looking for some games to purchase. toss me in some suggestions and who knows, maybe I will end up buying the game you suggested.

AnimaL

spelunky

accless

cp_

World of Goo

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

Railworks Edinburgh-Glasgow Expansion pack. A little pricey but worth every penny.

baimezan

[N☼J]

Quoted from AnimaL

spelunky

already got spelunky, awesome game though, would recomend to everyone.

Quoted from accless

World of Goo

not really my thing I would say, but doesn’t look bad, might buy it in the future.

Quoted from Russian Guyovich

Railworks Edinburgh-Glasgow Expansion pack. A little pricey but worth every penny.

lol.

edit: some games caught my eye. more specifically- full mojo rampage, rogue legacy, sir you are being hunted and that is about it.
please note that my laptop has fairly low specs, so I can’t really run games with more modern graphics ( if someone planned on suggestion Metro Last Light, which is on sale for 19.99). I am also look at prison architect, but I want some feedback from you guys on it first.

Last edited by baimezan,

SabaSaba

[hePPa]

Dungeons of Dredmor with all expansions. It’s the best laptop game I can think of. I always play it during train trips.

baimezan

[N☼J]

Quoted from SabaSaba

Dungeons of Dredmor with all expansions. It’s the best laptop game I can think of. I always play it during train trips.

By ”I’m on a laptop” I didn’t mean I can’t really run any games. I’m looking at it right now, but to be honest it just doesn’t seem to appeal to me. I like the binding of isaac and such, but dungeonds of dredmor just doesn’t look like my stuff, I don’t know why.

nwdlz

Sǒski

The Swapper :)

Tuto

8-)

Mirror’s Edge

Setlet

Papers, please

Califax

dyn.

Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams

baimezan

[N☼J]

Quoted from nwdlz

The Swapper :)

gotta check that one.

Quoted from Tuto

Mirror’s Edge

got it in the humble bundle, nice game.

Quoted from Setlet

Papers, please

tried the demo out, not a fan of the mundane feeling and all that stuff

Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams

didn’t really like the concept. seems pretty used and plain.

Fresh'z

§GOLD

Farming Simulator 2013 seems to be quite popular.

RIP IN PEAS

Quoted from Russian Guyovich

Still cheaper than actual train ride in this country.

NeuTronas

Hold them for DayZ Standalone.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »