Forum

Gaming gear advice

Created 7th August 2013 @ 10:51

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

Quoted from cmd

I’m torn between getting a Filco Majestouch-2 and a Corsair K70.

Filco Majestouch-2 is like the best keyboard ever. It’s also build like a tank.

Quoted from cmd

Is there a big difference? and if anyone has made the change from rest to non-rest, did it affect you and did you just get used to it or?

I used to use a keyboard with a wrist rest before my Majestouch. took me ~1week to get used to it but it doesn’t really bother me now.

Mundi

dogs.tf

Quoted from basH.

[…]

but the results… :D

yeah i felt good, light and responsive but didn’t last long

also do keyboards matter? i have this one http://a4tech.com/product.asp?m=p3&cid=223&scid=223&id=549
i have no idea if it’s good or not, it feels ok. on the other hand i don’t know what feels good because it’s the only keyboard i’ve used, well atleast in awhile

Last edited by Mundi,

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from cmd

Didn’t feel like creating yet another thread for this, so just bumping this one up with a question.
Recently I decided to get myself a mechanical keyboard, and I’m not 100% sure on which one to get. I’m torn between getting a Filco Majestouch-2 and a Corsair K70.
I’ve been getting a lot of recommendations for the majestouch, but since I’ve been using a keyboard with a wrist rest for over 3-4 years, I’m not sure if I’ll like playing without it for long sessions. Is there a big difference? and if anyone has made the change from rest to non-rest, did it affect you and did you just get used to it or?

You can get Filco wristrests if you like (at least I think they have them). The Ducky ones also fit just fine.

Last edited by Koeitje,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3