Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

Wulf

GOALstar

;D

cmd

(ETF2L Donator)
LEGO

Quoted from Wulf

so far looks to me the best the zowie mouse or the deathadder and for the mpad steelseries qck+ or razer guliathus speed edition whatsyour thoughts

Honestly, if you didn’t bother with checking mouse reviews and recommendations before purchasing your mouse, you most likely won’t notice a difference between these mice.

If you like your roccat kone then just continue to use it, it’s a perfectly fine mouse that will feel the exact same for someone not very tech-savvy. Buying another mouse won’t do much but waste your money(atleast until you need to).

konr

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]

wow thats a long name for a mouse. got any pics of it? :D

It’s a mousemat.

Also @ CondoM it will definitely not feel the same, because the sensor is laser and terrible in the roccat mice iirc. I agree with the waste of money thing though, since he’s just buying a load of shit as if it’s gonna make him super good super fast or some shit.

kindred

myx
SDCK!

Quoted from konr

[…]It’s a mousemat.

Also @ CondoM it will definitely not feel the same, because the sensor is laser and terrible in the roccat mice iirc. I agree with the waste of money thing though, since he’s just buying a load of shit as if it’s gonna make him super good super fast or some shit.

Get KILLER AIM **FAST** with this ONE EASY, SECRET TRICK all the snipers DON’T WANT YOU TO KNOW!

profix

FLANK

Quoted from kindred

[…]

Get KILLER AIM **FAST** with this ONE EASY, SECRET TRICK all the snipers DON’T WANT YOU TO KNOW!

Doctors hate him!

Tuto

8-)

Quoted from profix

[…]

Doctors hate him!

hahah :’)

alba

duplo

Zowie AM/FK + puretrak talent

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2