Forum

mouse...

Created 7th July 2013 @ 14:19

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Wulf

GOALstar

please say what you think about good mouses and equipment just everything about this i want to know what people have to say from their expiriances ty ;D

clip

ist doof

didnt u create a post several days ago about a new mouse you got and now u want to know more? go through some threads, there are several mice recommendation-threads..

Wulf

GOALstar

ty clip btw goodluck with getting in a team ull get forword fast

Wulf

GOALstar

iv saw people are saying good stuff about the razer deathadder anything about it?

Wulf

GOALstar

i currantly have the roccat kone pure and i know it breaks fast and all that stuff so im looking to see what should i get and the deathadder seems like a good choice so if people can comment what they think here

Chas

I swear by Steelseries equipment got the Serbia v2 headset the sensei mouse and the 6gv2 and wouldn’t swap them at all. I had razor and even cyborg stuff before hand and a few Logitech pieces. But after a friends of mine recommend Steelseries I go the mouse first and liked it so much I got the whole set including the qck+ Heavy mouse mat.

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

zowie mouse (choose the shape you prefer) u can thank me later

Atty

ORKZORKZORKZORK

Quoted from smziii

word.

konr

Quoted from smziii

arD

-[S2L]

Quoted from smziii

Wulf

GOALstar

zowie mouse huh whats good about it?

cmd

(ETF2L Donator)
LEGO

http://www.overclock.net/t/1321025/the-ultimate-gaming-mouse-guide-by-corrupteagle-h7u9i
http://www.esreality.com/?a=post&id=1265679
I’d personally recommend getting a mx518, zowie AM, g400 or DeathAdder, and for mousepads I’ve had a great experience with these mice on a steelseries qck+ and a razer goliathus(speed edition)

Last edited by cmd,

frixx

LG

Having my death adder for 2 years now. Recommend it

Wulf

GOALstar

so far looks to me the best the zowie mouse or the deathadder and for the mpad steelseries qck+ or razer guliathus speed edition whatsyour thoughts

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Wulf

razer guliathus speed edition whatsyour thoughts

wow thats a long name for a mouse. got any pics of it? :D

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »