Forum

e3

Created 10th June 2013 @ 20:51

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

dodgydogman

Panda

Looks pretty meh so far.. Nothing standing out so far, that new cod with mechs and jetpacks looks alright. That game where you make games could be interesting, hopefully itl be on pc. The halo reveal was a total joke..

Hopefully gabe releases something non dota related.

Kemor

Gabe: And now i will show you something you’ve been waiting for. Yes, it is…Portal 2 Episode 1.

evokje

WiK?

Is it going on right now? wtf

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Titanfall looks sick, but i’m worried it will be a new Brink ;(

also, MGS5 looks awesome, free roaming MGS <3

AnimaL

link?

Crasp

(Legend)
BACΩN |
бекон

What have they done to plants versus zombies…

AnimaL

Quoted from Crasp

What have they done to plants versus zombies…

monotize

Sketch

MM

Still waiting for Gabe to announce a sequel to ricochet !

Also I fail to see how anyone can get excited over cod games. They are too easy.

AnimaL

aaand sony wins

Linus

[d¿s]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=kWSIFh8ICaA

arc

iSlam

sony went huge

vani

Bully

Okay, wtf did I just watch…
Dead Rising 3… why did you end up like this? So far its nothing like the original game. Honestly expected some kind of Frank/Chuck story-based game but instead they decided to show 28 days later: the video game – cinematic edition
Battlefield 4 = lol, 60eu for BF3 DLC
COD getting worse every year.
Watch Dogs will either be really really good or really really bad, depending on many things, mainly freedom and gimmicks.
Mirrors Edge 2 is something I look forward to, hopefully it’ll be a little bit more open world/exploring than the first one.

I do sincerely not understand why every video game trailer has to show executions/combat moves. Yes, there is fighting/shooting in the game. No, you dont have to show it in slowmotion in trailers. Like Faith punching someone in the trailer, and that 2edgy4u DR3 protag chopping someone up in a very cinematic way. That is not the main selling point. That did not make the previous game what it is.

Your move, E3

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from vani

Your move, E3

(i don’t think they’ll read this)

beach

[DA]
[DA]

Still hoping for Fallout 4 :(

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Would be interested to hear people’s opinions about the next gen war. Imma gonna climb back on the console wagon after skipping the last gen.

Which one would you go for and why please. Cheers.

Also enef is right, titanfall did look pretty epic.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »