Forum

e3

Created 10th June 2013 @ 20:51

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

AnimaL

one is an expensive tv box, the other is used for games… what else you what to know?

Monkeh

.:ne:.

Well this is the thing. I got one of dem pc things for games. I want a blu ray player that lets me play fifa when my mates come over really. Extra functionality will be nice. Good games a bonus. So don’t really know. Got a while to make my mind up spose.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from vani

Okay, wtf did I just watch…
Dead Rising 3… why did you end up like this? So far its nothing like the original game. Honestly expected some kind of Frank/Chuck story-based game but instead they decided to show 28 days later: the video game – cinematic edition
Battlefield 4 = lol, 60eu for BF3 DLC
COD getting worse every year.
Watch Dogs will either be really really good or really really bad, depending on many things, mainly freedom and gimmicks.
Mirrors Edge 2 is something I look forward to, hopefully it’ll be a little bit more open world/exploring than the first one.

I do sincerely not understand why every video game trailer has to show executions/combat moves. Yes, there is fighting/shooting in the game. No, you dont have to show it in slowmotion in trailers. Like Faith punching someone in the trailer, and that 2edgy4u DR3 protag chopping someone up in a very cinematic way. That is not the main selling point. That did not make the previous game what it is.

Your move, E3

BF4 will be 64 man on the consoles, so that’s a pretty big improvement.

AnimaL

Quoted from Monkeh

Well this is the thing. I got one of dem pc things for games. I want a blu ray player that lets me play fifa when my mates come over really. Extra functionality will be nice. Good games a bonus. So don’t really know. Got a while to make my mind up spose.

PS4 has many cool exclusive titles like destiny and that 1866 game or whats it called. I dont see why would someone want xbox because even PS4 can play fifa AND it costs less too if you want to do it online

Sony obliterated MS in their presentation by allowing trade of used games free of charge and not having the stupid always on requirement even when playing single player games.

Only selling point for xbox is what, kinect? But thats a joke as its more of a tech demo than something you would want to use daily. Also theres literally 2-3 games for it and none are good after 10min of playing around

Last edited by AnimaL,

Cckwzrd

who is?

Quoted from Monkeh

get a ps3?

Monkeh

Could get a ps3, but that’s not as exciting as brand new tech now is is it. The second hand game thing is no big deall to me. New Kinect sounds pretty cool with being able to tell someone’s heartbeat from the flow of blood through vessels in the face! That smacks of cool stuff to come.

I’m normally good at making up my mind about this kinda thing but I really can’t decide this time.

Hei

[DA]
[DA]

I love the prices Xbox One: 499$ 499€ PS4: 399$ 399€

Gotta wait for a price drop, but for now Il enjoy my PS3/360.

Monkeh

So it seems Sony did indeed win the battle yesterday. Amazon pre orders had xbox on top until today. Now ps4 has overtaken it….

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

I’m getting the PS4 for Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy alone.

Will

Quoted from Monkeh

being able to tell someone’s heartbeat from the flow of blood through vessels in the face! That smacks of cool stuff to come.

I seriously doubt that will work as well as any demo shows, it was the same with the original kinect looks great on paper but in practice its just another gimmick

I want to back the ps4 due to xbox being overly orweillan but I just can’t. WHERE ARE THE GAMES SONY

Oh, and PS there’s a few interesting things Sony brushed over in their conference. Online play requires PS+, the kinect equivalent comes bundled along with the ps4 (good luck escaping it) and although they don’t mandate a used games rate, they have still left the window open for third party publishers to enforce one (and probably will)

I really backed Sony when they had such amazing linux utensils on the PS3 but that didn’t work out, mainly due to people buying 33,000 of them and making supercomputers ;D

The twitch and multitasking stuff is really interesting and all the smartglass shit looks all well and good (despite me not having one of those)

Is it just me or did sony not seem to talk about 60fps much in their games? xbox1 made it a talking point (blistering 60 fps!)

Quoted from AnimaL

[…]PS4 has many cool exclusive titles like destiny and that 1866 game or whats it called. I dont see why would someone want xbox because even PS4 can play fifa AND it costs less too if you want to do it online

Sony obliterated MS in their presentation by allowing trade of used games free of charge and not having the stupid always on requirement even when playing single player games.

Only selling point for xbox is what, kinect? But thats a joke as its more of a tech demo than something you would want to use daily. Also theres literally 2-3 games for it and none are good after 10min of playing around

Sony had games? sorry? and when is retention of a feature a big thing. You also seem to be making a few oversights, mixed signals about the whole offline game thing cos sony did say there would be an online check on game launch. The kinect thing comes with the ps4 and Sony have pretty clearly stated publishers can still lock down used games etc just they won’t enforce it

Overall I think there’s merits in both but I do find a few parts about both all too depressing, sony will win the internet war cos the reddits love them but the common man only wants a halo machine

inco

KiH
KiH

Last edited by inco,

Hei

[DA]
[DA]

Quoted from toogyboogy

I’m getting the PS4 for Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy alone.

FF15 looked hype~

Paying for PS+ isn’t really a problem, cuz Im used to paying for Gold >_> now ppl who own a PS3(and have never owned a 360), will bitch about the PS4 having the PS+ :/ PS+ offers great shit anyways so it’s not that bad.

Last edited by Hei,

AnimaL

http://www.twitch.tv/twitch

main twitch stream

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »