Forum

Bioshock Infinite

Created 26th March 2013 @ 11:19

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

seeker

Quoted from Monkeh

Apart from his name being DeWitt… unless the ending changes things….?

Goddamnit, I should not try to remember names at 5AM :D

But yea, the story is packed with mindfucks and twists and you never know what happens next, it’s really unpredictable in the end. ‘nd dat’s wha I luv dis gehm.

droso

o/

Quoted from seeker

I think I’ll just copy-paste my Steam comment on it :P

“Hallelujah. I just played this game 6 hours straight and finished it (have played the day before though, so no worries it’s longer than that). The game has a different location and feeling and of course a completely different atmosphere which might not feel like a Bioshock game, but this game is pure epicness. I simply CANNOT explain how incredible the story of the game is or how beautiful the environment is, but I can tell you to buy this game at once if you don’t own it yet. This game has to be played, if not for the Gameplay, then just for the story. You will be remembered Booker DeWitt.”

I shouldn’t have opened random twitch channels to check out this game.
I tuned in just as the guy was finishing it. :(

Last edited by droso,

TurboTabs

(Classy)
Op4

Dat story. Dat ending.

Python

God damn, the ending of the game is amazing, you should pick it up for sure!

pr3d

Like lots of guys said before – Absolutely stunning game, can’t get enought just by looking at it, story is really interesting too. Played like 4hrs :)

emb

(Legend)
ciortai

This game is really something else – the graphics, the characters, the art style, the gunplay… It almost oozes polish. I don’t remember the last time I’ve been this tempted to call in sick at work just to play a video game…

atmo

anybody got a good Youtube LP channel for this?

emb

(Legend)
ciortai

The ending (or rather, the last three hours) hit me right in the feels. If this isn’t the singleplayer game of the decade, it’s easily in the top 3.

DraQu

I just finished it. The ending is stellar! Overall 9/10, best fps since Half-Life 2

Last edited by DraQu,

george

Quoted from atmo

anybody got a good Youtube LP channel for this?

user/FRANKIEonPCin1080p

nwdlz

Sǒski

Stunning game. Btw Im playing on the Hard lvl. What about u?

atmo

Quoted from george

[…]user/FRANKIEonPCin1080p

I’m watching mikelat. He takes a disturbing amount of pleasure from the melee executions :c

herpderp

DAKKA

It’s a great game, but I feel the original Bioshock is still better. There are moments in Infinite where the whole thing feels more like a trip through a museum than wandering through a floating city, the lack of interaction with the few civilians that are scattered through the game is probably to blame for that the most.

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Doing another play through, highly recommend doing a run on 1999 mode if you have already completed it, the game is actually better on the second time round.

Here’s a 4 hour VOD of me playing 1999: http://www.twitch.tv/warhuryeah/b/383816713

There is a few gaps of black screen, just skip, and I talk later in the VOD.

Last edited by WARHURYEAH,

Henghast

open
bobs

Hell of an ending.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »