Forum

new LoL thread

Created 2nd February 2013 @ 20:29

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5

evokje

WiK?

Quoted from Trath

I just got auto-banned by LeaveBuster.
The building had a power-outage, and although I rejoined after 5-9 mins, when the match finished I get a banned message :(

I don’t get much (as much) playing these days, if anybody is kind enough and trusts a random stranger over the internet enough, could you please give me your account/your smurf that has some champs and runes on it?

I will msg you on steam when im home.

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

got a level 30 account with champions and a few skins with no ranked games played. Feel free to add me if you want the username and password cause I don’t really play this game anymore.

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Quoted from sheepy dog's hand

got a level 30 account with champions and a few skins with no ranked games played. Feel free to add me if you want the username and password cause I don’t really play this game anymore.

You giving it away for free or do you want money for it?

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

okay don’t add me now huhy already won it (congratz)

Last edited by sheepy dog's hand,

Trath

EU vs Korea on right now

Trath

Looking for LoL buddies from any skill level for casual play (blinds/normals).
Also looking for a good player to play normals/duoQ with, so he can criticize the fuck out of me and teach me how to play so I can get better. (my goal for Season 3 is Gold, currently in Silver II).

Don’t let this thread die again, surely we have enough LoL players here to have some good LoL talk?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5