Quoted from Morphine

[…]

http://gyazo.com/b97a40a1029b4ac342cdb4256526c25b

Does that happen every game? Indeed.

wipes

A4

Quoted from Trath

[…]

If u want to get better, focus the blame on yourself instead of everyone else.

This is the first thing u gotta do to be better at this game. Dont blame anyone, watch replays and tell to yourself ” I made this this and this mistake, ill try to correct it the next game. ” If u go whine about your team on all chat, chances are u gonna lose. U gotta suck it up and carry the nubs, like rain man said.

Recently encountered numlocked in a normal draft 5v5, was surprised to find him playing lol.

I won tho :P

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

only cos i play with idiots (hi swifty)

btw what were you/me playing?

Last edited by numlocked,

wipes

A4

I was playing elise and u akali, toplane.

Septique

Do you guys know why I’m getting really weird matchups? Like I checked from lolking that I’m playing against gold V-Silver V in every game and I’m only Bronze I. I’ve tried to fucking win the promotion thing for three times now, but I keep getting these fucking shit games.

Last edited by Septique,

evokje

WiK?

If people lose alot on Gold V, Silver V i think you get placed with lower and lower tiers.

MoZz

The Divisions are just a new display system. You still have the same ELO as before, it’s just hidden. So if you lose a lot, you’ll be matched with players of your current hidden ELO, even though you’re Plat V and they are Gold III. You also win a lot less LP per win than you lose for a loss, when your hidden ELO and your divsion are too different.

Trath

Quoted from Septique

Do you guys know why I’m getting really weird matchups? Like I checked from lolking that I’m playing against gold V-Silver V in every game and I’m only Bronze I. I’ve tried to fucking win the promotion thing for three times now, but I keep getting these fucking shit games.

I am not 100% sure but I think there is your tier and there is your hidden MMR. Basically if you have a win streak and somebody in gold has a lose streak, you guys can get matched up.

Stop cryin’ and man up :D

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from Septique

The moment I get to promotion I Always get “OMG WHY NO SS, I FEED NOW” or some guy going afk….

Septique

Quoted from Koeitje

[…]

The moment I get to promotion I Always get “OMG WHY NO SS, I FEED NOW” or some guy going afk….

Same here. Fucking awesome.

MoZz

inb4 Elohell :>

TWEEKARN\

ez-sports.ru

can someone tell me who this sivHD mong is?
got a feeling that he’s like pewdiepie, just worser

evokje

WiK?

Anyone watched the full game of KTB vs GG? Who won plyzdolan

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from evokje

Anyone watched the full game of KTB vs GG? Who won plyzdolan

SPOILER
ktb

Trath

I just got auto-banned by LeaveBuster.
The building had a power-outage, and although I rejoined after 5-9 mins, when the match finished I get a banned message :(

I don’t get much (as much) playing these days, if anybody is kind enough and trusts a random stranger over the internet enough, could you please give me your account/your smurf that has some champs and runes on it?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 Next »