Forum

new LoL thread

Created 2nd February 2013 @ 20:29

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »

Cool to know that someone from tf2 community is playing lol, with new divisions system instead of elo it’s really easy to climb up imo. Currently I’m in platinum div 2 aiming to get to div 1 next week.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Lets play games

Koeitje which div are you playing in?

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from Supreme

Koeitje which div are you playing in?

I just got enough champs to play ranked today. I will probably be put into diamond grandmaster.

Trath

reviving this thread

First of all why is nobody talking about LCS and stuff?
Personally I root for Gambit, kinda like EG, fnatic are ok and not a fan of SK at all.
Don’t really follow the underdogs.

Second, what is the current meta for ADC? In many games, people tell me to build Blade of the Ruined King, Warmogs and GA or some other def item.
In many other games, I’m told to build straight up AD and fuck everything else.
TBH many times when I build straight up AD, even if I’m far ahead I feel like I can’t do anything. So I’m gonna play like 10 matches with BotRK and Warmogs and see how it goes. Still I’d like some of you better players opinions as I suck :)

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

my favourite build as an AD carry is zerks, IE, BotRK, PD/Shiv/hurricane in some rare cases, LW, warmogs. the IE and BotRK gives you everything you need to deal with the current health stacking/bruiser in your face meta – %health damage, crit, slow. kog and vayne are really the best AD carries atm.

I’m really surprised by how well Crs have done so far. I’ve done a whole glory supporter thing and really want them to continue winning. guess they got some epsilon blood in them ;D. not really a fan of any of the EU teams other than gambit as they seem to pioneer a lot of different ways to play the game.

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

CLG and EG. Basically because they have people whose streams I watch.

Curse are pretty cool too though.

Trath

Alright will try it out thanks numlocked. Also do you buy in the order you listed? warmogs last?

Meh I used to like Aphromoo’s stream but since he joined CLG he stopped being entertaining. I don’t really like CLG and their play. Honestly I’m not really a fan of any of the NA teams, only team I’m ok with is Curse only because they have SV and he seems cool.

*edit*: EG vs Fnatic about to start, get your popcorn

Last edited by Trath,

LikeThis

Quoted from Trath

reviving this thread

First of all why is nobody talking about LCS and stuff?
Personally I root for Gambit, kinda like EG, fnatic are ok and not a fan of SK at all.
Don’t really follow the underdogs.

Second, what is the current meta for ADC? In many games, people tell me to build Blade of the Ruined King, Warmogs and GA or some other def item.
In many other games, I’m told to build straight up AD and fuck everything else.
TBH many times when I build straight up AD, even if I’m far ahead I feel like I can’t do anything. So I’m gonna play like 10 matches with BotRK and Warmogs and see how it goes. Still I’d like some of you better players opinions as I suck :)

BT vs BotRK http://www.reignofgaming.net/blogs/a-different-view/oldmaneyebrows/22272-the-bloodthirster-vs-blade-of-the-ruined-king

Building Warmogs on an AD carry is just a crutch for bad positioning.

Quoted from numlocked

I’m really surprised by how well Crs have done so far. I’ve done a whole glory supporter thing and really want them to continue winning. guess they got some epsilon blood in them ;D. not really a fan of any of the EU teams other than gambit as they seem to pioneer a lot of different ways to play the game.

Yeah man, Not getting in to the season 2 world finals was what they needed to help them take a step back and come in to season 3 with the right attitude.

Quoted from Trath

*edit*: EG vs Fnatic about to start, get your popcorn

EG easy win. Popcorn flowin’

Last edited by LikeThis,

MoZz

You build whatever you need whenever you need it. There’s no order to it.
You usually wanna start with AD, coz it’s cheaper than AS and easier to trade with.
Then some AS. In most cases (if AS steroids or Nunu) a zeal will do and shouldnt be upgraded til you got a LW.

For the warmogs: You build it early when you either got a huge lead and wanna be up the enemies face or you find yourself getting bursted a lot (surviving and dealing less damage is still better than dying immediately and dealing no damage).

Last edited by MoZz,

TWEEKARN\

ez-sports.ru

EG (CLG.eu) lost to fnaticRC @ dreamhack, so calm ur tits m8

MoZz

Quoted from LikeThis

[…]
Building Warmogs on an AD carry is just a crutch for bad positioning.

Warmogs gives the best defensive stats for the least gold. It’s always good unless the enemy team is full AD (then Randuins) or they got a shitload of CC.

evokje

WiK?

Quoted from TWEEKARN\

EG (CLG.eu) lost to fnaticRC @ dreamhack, so calm ur tits m8

Rekkles>Yellowstar

Trath

fnatic looking strong

LikeThis

Quoted from Trath

fnatic looking strong

Understatement! Sounds like they had won the game before they had even started picking.

Join the chat channel “ETF2L” guys.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »