Good job.

Last edited by Panromir,

Netsky

best part is:

42 likes, 1 dislike

I wonder who that was :D

Skyride

DUCS

Penny is the most successful troll I have ever encountered on the internet. It’s entertaining to watch the reactions.

Pennyfarming

Quoted from Netsky

best part is:

42 likes, 1 dislike

I wonder who that was :D

No idea but I personally actually liked this video good job keep up the good work we always need more Penny related topics imo :>

– Penny

h1

:3
BM

Quoted from Pennyfarming

[…]

No idea but I personally actually liked this video good job keep up the good work we always need more Penny related topics imo :>

– Penny

how you haven’t been banned, still eludes me.

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

Because he’s smart in not offending people. He’s not doing anything wrong tbh. He’s just annoying people with his ways. But I like the little upsets he’s causing :)

dodgydogman

Panda

Quoted from Pennyfarming

[…]
and check yourself before u wreck yourself :>

If you dont like trolls just ignore them.. I think its pretty funny though tbh.. Every community needs a troll or someone to band against to hate. I just prefer when the trolls actually have a subtle sense of humor like pennyfarming seems to.

Kvux

/./
LEGO

Quoted from dodgydogman

[…]

If you dont like trolls just ignore them.. I think its pretty funny though tbh.. Every community needs a troll or someone to band against to hate. I just prefer when the trolls actually have a subtle sense of humor like pennyfarming seems to.

Except, he’s not subtle about it..
But, I do agree. If you don’t like specific people, just ignore said people instead of making a huge flame-fest which in the end isn’t gonna change anything.

Reality check: People are cunts and you generally can’t do shit about it.

Last edited by Kvux,

almightybob

.ps

Quoted from Skyride

Penny is the most successful troll I have ever encountered on the internet. It’s entertaining to watch the reactions.

Agreed, although I’d say most of his success stems from this community’s apparent complete inability to deal with a troll. He’s not that great a troll, he just happens to have found the perfect target group. You’d think this was most peoples’ first time on the internet from how they deal with it.

Now folks, watch closely as Penny replies to my comment saying something like “my ears are not your toilet” or ” or “don’t say mean things or I will report you” or “no u :>”. And then watch how I respond very carefully, because it’s how you deal with trolls.

(spoiler: you ignore them)

AnimaL

but…you all talk about him, how is this ignoring :confused:

hawku

AYO

Quoted from Skyride

I think someone has said this before in this thread, but Penny is not a troll. He genuinely believes what he posts in the forums and he just wants people to not post rude and/or mean things.

broesel

LAME

Quoted from FUN POLICE RUINS TF2

He genuinely believes what he posts in the forums

Which brings us straight to this:

Quoted from Tapley ❤

[…] the king of the disabled, Pennyfarming.

Last edited by broesel,

Pennyfarming

Quoted from almightybob

[…]

Agreed, although I’d say most of his success stems from this community’s apparent complete inability to deal with a troll. He’s not that great a troll, he just happens to have found the perfect target group. You’d think this was most peoples’ first time on the internet from how they deal with it.

Now folks, watch closely as Penny replies to my comment saying something like “my ears are not your toilet” or ” or “don’t say mean things or I will report you” or “no u :>”. And then watch how I respond very carefully, because it’s how you deal with trolls.

(spoiler: you ignore them)

Well I dont really apreciate you and the other bullys on ETF2L trying to undermine my efforts to support TF2, but really if its that big of a problem than you should ignore me and live by this rule:

“If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all” :)

Honestly its as simple as that, you guys are honestly just working yourselves up over nothing. My intention on these forums was not to create hate or destruction, only to support a game mode called MGE that has brought soo much to my TF2 play time and has enhanced it greatly.

I just wanted others to feel the hapiness this game gave me from my point of view, but it seems as if you are all bitter cynical know it alls who think you have me figured out.

Well to that I say stew in your own juices for all I care because im just gona ignore that haters and stay true to myself ;))))

So w/e Tally ho! and over and out peace yall! :>

– Love Penny xoxoxoxo

Kortz

.:ne:.

Quoted from broesel

[…]

Which brings us straight to this:

[…]

I laughed

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 Next »