.:ne:.

Quoted from Russian Guyovich

[…]

If you feed them, they will live.

I know, but I had exhausted all other means of entertainment during work :/

Pennyfarming

Quoted from Kortz

[…]

Are you using lube or are you going bare like honeybadger? People aren’t being mad because he’s “stealing peoples thunder” it’s because he’s a giant troll that happens to be a thundercunt

Its hilarious that people think saying an opinion thats diferent to theirs makes you a “troll”, maybe you guys should sit down and take a long good look in the mirror… and check yourself before u wreck yourself :>

wnk1ee

Quoted from Pennyfarming

[…]

Its hilarious that people think saying an opinion thats diferent to theirs makes you a “troll”, maybe you guys should sit down and take a long good look in the mirror… and check yourself before u wreck yourself :>

just got back from a long day of work , this comment made my day :p let me read the others 3 pages with a cup of coffee!

luzik

Suoli
moog

The video could’ve been decent but all the spelling mistakes etc. killed it.

Quoted from Pennyfarming

[…]

or mby if 100+ ppl keep telling you that ur a retard, then mby you are a retard. :>

alba

duplo

Quoted from wnk1ee

[…]

just got back from a long day of work , this comment made my day :p let me read the others 3 pages with a cup of coffee!

watch the video ;)

cube

:D

cube

penny is such a mad bitch

Henghast

open
bobs

Quoted from luzik

The video could’ve been decent but all the spelling mistakes etc. killed it.

What are you? Some sort of grammar Nazi?

Regen

nf.
9F

Quoted from cube

penny is such a mad bitch

edit*

What i was trying to say is, you are a lovely person.

Last edited by Regen,

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

I was the crying women.

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

Quoted from Hildreth

I was the crying women.

ur hot m8 asl

zaphod

TBD

Quoted from Henghast

[…]

What are you? Some sort of grammar Nazi?

Spelling != grammar. :p

Henghast

open
bobs

Quoted from zaphod

[…]

Spelling != grammar. :p

Joke != funny

='[

trams

-><-

Quoted from Pennyfarming

[…]

The greatest trick the Troll ever pulled was convincing the world he didn’t exist.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »