Created 17th June 2012 @ 09:53

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Warmaster

-[MG]-
HL

Quoted from wrock

[…]

i dont think you can be quite creative over time,
maybe interesting a first, but it’s getting boring fast….

of course thats just my(first) impression

Agreed. It’s probably not something you’ll want to play for a long time, but it could be fun for a while.

Xerofset

DMS!

Depends on what they add to the final game

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

winz, akm and stefan best players

dougiie

CotC

what game does AKM play?

p3w

Quake Live

bean

isaninja

It doesn’t look that interesting to me as a game, also when /M/ compete after DH is finished and the next tourney comes around, this could all get very boring with colwn vs /M/ finals all the time.

Hey.

I’ll thank everyone in the TF2 community on behalf of myself, stefan, basH and slick for all of the support we recieved. It’s a shame slick linked the stream just as we got absolutely hammered, we really did have some good plays in the games vs Team-LDLC and adK in the upper bracket. It’s a shame we lost to adK a second time, but they really outplayed us and well done to them. aKm was beasting it. (fun fact: aKm and winz are brothers)

Personally, I think third wasn’t a bad position to be in. We came ahead of some teams which were really expecting to beat us (Branque, Team-LDLC, aL) and everyone had a great time. The top 3 teams were invited to talk to NADEO developers who all sat in a circle and took our feedback, which was really good.

I hope we didn’t let the TF2 community down. In the majority of our games, we were being cheered for, but everyone loves to see the underdog come out on top.

Side note: adK did thrash us in that last game, but the score system makes it difficult to tell a close game and a battering. vs colwn, as far as I’m aware, they only won 1 attacking round more than us per map (or 2 on one of them?). I have no post-game excuses because they played really well and deserved to win the whole thing.

torden

broder
syster

Didn’t see this until now, but some sound results, well done!

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

Quoted from Shintaz

The top 3 teams were invited to talk to NADEO developers who all sat in a circle and took our feedback, which was really good.

What was said/mentioned?

rtan

-9w-

3rd is a pretty impressive finish.

well done guys.

alfa

good job

Poop

TSUN~
[PG]

shit

IPZIE

SUAVE

you know they are pros in quake right, and this isnt quake, whats the point xD

Quoted from Swifty

[…]

What was said/mentioned?

colwn said a bit about the grids you can hide behind and how they make the game somewhat boring. NADEO replied with “yeah, but there’s an in-game map editor which is really easy to use”. It was like saying “if you want it done, do it yourself”, and I laughed.

When they came to us, stefan and bash didn’t say much. They asked “what do you like from your native game (TF2) that you’d like to see implemented in Shootmania?” I answered “the ability to bind to the mouse button”. I knew I should’ve said ‘hats’, but it didn’t cross my mind at the time.

Si^

T2P
[PG]

Quoted from Shintaz

[…]

colwn said a bit about the grids you can hide behind and how they make the game somewhat boring. NADEO replied with “yeah, but there’s an in-game map editor which is really easy to use”. It was like saying “if you want it done, do it yourself”, and I laughed.

When they came to us, stefan and bash didn’t say much. They asked “what do you like from your native game (TF2) that you’d like to see implemented in Shootmania?” I answered “the ability to bind to the mouse button”. I knew I should’ve said ‘hats’, but it didn’t cross my mind at the time.

yup the lack of hats makes that game bad.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »