Forum

CS 1.6 dropped from the next IEM season

Created 14th June 2012 @ 17:34

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

n00ne

Quoted from Lithium

I’ve recently played 1.6 which I didn’t for ages and I was pissed off by the new jump system… No silent walk nor bunny hopping anymore, in my opinion they just killed the game. Slowing 1.6 was a big mistake I think. Now it would be difficult to trully replace this game and I don’t think we’ll have another hit of this kind cause things have changed.

What the hell are you talking about? If by silent walk you meant double-ducking, then it’s still in the game and what do you mean ‘no bunny hopping’? You can bhop and double-duck is only blocked in some public servers, get your facts straight. Only thing that’s changed is after an update that came out more than a year or two ago, that slightly changed some weapons recoils- something a non-cs player won’t even notice.

Mike

TEZC

Quoted from n00ne

[…]

What the hell are you talking about? If by silent walk you meant double-ducking, then it’s still in the game and what do you mean ‘no bunny hopping’? You can bhop and double-duck is only blocked in some public servers, get your facts straight. Only thing that’s changed is after an update that came out more than a year or two ago, that slightly changed some weapons recoils- something a non-cs player won’t even notice.

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]

Because nothing that bad has been released yet? :D /provocativetrolling
What about Tribes? /moveprovocativetrolling

Brink

Quoted from Enef

[…]

Brink

Haahahahahaha

lolage

TSPAG

CS:GO needs bunnyhopping

Jude

notdoggo

PLANETSIDE 2 LETS GO

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Quoted from trams

[…]

Eeeh, no? CS:GO is like trying to mend something that is really broken with gaffa tape.
FPS esports needs a “new” game.

I did not say that this is what I would like the most but what I think is most likely to happen

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2