Forum

Euro 2012

Created 3rd June 2012 @ 18:15

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

Quoted from dougiie

Ireland to destroy Italy and Spain in the group stages.

Nice, what about Croatia? :D

dougiie

CotC

Quoted from Reservoir Dog

[…]

Nice, what about Croatia? :D

only a formality ;p

Farah

my pred:

at least one jew/black person dies, ~25 injured during group stages

riot at final if france make it

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from Farah

my pred:

at least one jew/black person dies, ~25 injured during group stages

riot at final if france make it

aww someone actualy believed the bbc film, cute

Edd

T2P

As usual I want England to win it but as they can’t do tournament games I’d be surprised if they get out of the groups. Then again the will then lose to Germany or Portugal on penalties

herpderp

DAKKA

Either we’ll (Netherlands) lose in the group stages (because lol overconfident) or we’ll get to the final and start playing completely retarded (I wanna see a backflip judo kick this year).

Rdios

REVERTO

Quoted from herpderp

or we’ll get to the final and start playing completely retarded (I wanna see a backflip judo kick this year).

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

SabaSaba

[hePPa]

Quoted from rytis

[…]
aww someone actualy believed the bbc film, cute

(Eastern) European football racism has been a severe problem way before one BBC documentary.

I’d like to see The Netherlands dominate the game this summer. Hopefully we also see more than one goal per match.

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from SabaSaba

[…]
(Eastern) European football racism has been a severe problem way before one BBC documentary.

but not like “LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL EVERY POLISH AND EVERY UKRANIAN FOOTBALL FAN IS A RACSIT LOOOOOOOOOOOOL”
it is a problem tho, yes I agree
a cool film about ukranian football fans with english subtitles, really good watch : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eAlTVT_cM8

Last edited by rytis,

Traxx

TOOSTRONG

Never go to Poland – say that racism is a big problem there. Racism isn’t a problem here, at least not as big as shown in the bbc footage. I think mr Campbell said what he said for money. Just check out Michael Ansley reply on yt http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUpe0uXddNU. I think he’s more reliable person to Campbell as he lived in Poland for quite a long time. Poland is one of the most hospitable countries and somehow just before euro 2012 it is shown as home of racism by BBC. Why ? I guess London 2012 Olympics got something with it. It’s just sad for me as a Pole to hear such a bullshit about my country.

Last edited by Traxx,

Shabbaman

GoT<3
HoT<3

Quoted from herpderp

Either we’ll (Netherlands) lose in the group stages (because lol overconfident) or we’ll get to the final and start playing completely retarded (I wanna see a backflip judo kick this year).

Overconfident after losing to Bulgaria? Doubtful.

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from Traxx

Never go to Poland – say that racism is a big problem there. Racism isn’t a problem here, at least not as big as shown in the bbc footage. I think mr Campbell said what he said for money. Just check out Michael Ansley reply on yt http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUpe0uXddNU. I think he’s more reliable person to Campbell as he lived in Poland for quite a long time. Poland is one of the most hospitable countries and somehow just before euro 2012 it is shown as home of racism by BBC. Why ? I guess London 2012 Olympics got something with it. It’s just sad for me as a Pole to hear such a bullshit about my country.

I heard that some polish fans’ chants subtitles were fake in the bbc film, is that true?

Last edited by rytis,

KIEV WAITS FOR YOU ))))))))))))))))

M24_

Netherlands, Germany, Spain are obviously the favourites, but i think France is a good darkhouse pick this year.

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Both Poland and Ukraine have had neo-fascist movements building for ages, especially at football matches. I’ve seen footage both recently and over the past few years, of horrific scenes both inside and outside football matches in these countries…very similar scenes to our own football matches of the late seventies and early eighties.

Anyone thinking there isn’t a problem is deluding themselves. Remember it only takes a few idiots to start something massive, mob mentality rules with football fans I’m afraid.

In football terms I feel the lack of any massive expectation from the English public and media will help us out a bit…but we’ll still be shit, I mean we’re England at a tournament. I honestly think we’ll do very well to get out of the group stage myself.

Winning this tournament will be Spain, Netherlands or Germany.

I pray to a non-existant god that the police will be on top of any problems before they grow.

One last point to make is this is the lowest amount of fans England will be sending to an overseas tournament for…well, forever I think. You Eastern Europeans are obviously very scary…

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »