Forum

UK Road Trip; HALP PLIS

Created 28th May 2012 @ 07:41

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

YAO

Me & some mates are going on a (mini) roadtrip through the UK and I’m looking for some people that could help us out.

Mainly wanting to know what parties there are in london, bristol, birmingham & either cambridge, nottingham or manchester (pref. dnb parties, but anything is fine) between the 3rd and 10th of july.
Some advice on what hostels are decent or people that could let us park a car at their place would be greatly appreciated as well!

XOXOXO

Swarlz

get yourself to fucking Newcastle seeing as it has the biggest nightlife in the fucking UK. Some great DnB and dubstep. although I personally think it’s a pile of wank. But apparently we do pile of wank well

Quoted from Swarlz

bla

I actually suggested newcastle, but the general opinion was ‘meh, too far to drive’
(i don’t know why we’re even doing a roadtrip if they don’t wanna drive a car)

Last Friday of every month is Turbulence in Newcastle, seriously sick dnb raves, last month was cyantific loadstar kasra netsky, probably a hospitality night in july will update you

As far as cambridge goes, its all about Warning @ The Junction, However you have picked the #1 worst time for dnb nights, as that week is Innovation week, so most dnb nights are cancelled and a lot of artists are unavailable. id suggest you put it back by 2 weeks and go newcastle (best night out uk easily and ive been to a lot of places)

Feel free to chat to me on steam or irc about stuff to do in the uk and dnb nights

In my opinion, if I were you guys Id go late july and go to Global Gathering (http://www.globalgathering.com/) This year they easily have the best dnb lineup ive ever seen in a festival

Last edited by Chaplain,

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Only thing is though Newcastle have loads of tramp stamped fat birds who piss in the street :[.

Lokter

UCAP.
8D

Birmingham has a few good places, but be careful not to get stabbed in the city centre. I can look up some stuff for you, see whats around at that time.

Swarlz

Quoted from Tapley ❤

Only thing is though Newcastle have loads of tramp stamped fat birds who piss in the street :[.

Easy pickings

Ghent

Team

Quoted from Tapley ❤

right up pinkys alley

Quoted from Tapley ❤

Stay away from Bigg Market (Y)

Swarlz

Quoted from Chaplain

[…]

Stay away from Bigg Market (Y)

as a man who has lived in Newcastle his entire life I strongly recommend you ignore this this statement. Just make sure you’re well equipped with a knife heffa proof clothing and some spare dignity to top yourself up in the morning

Quoted from Ghent

[…]
right up pinkys alley

You wish you could baby

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Cardiff is an awesome night out, not too far off the beaten track. Plenty of DnB nights to check out, best is probably Clwb Ifor Bach, (or just the Welsh Club), but there’s plenty of others too.

rtan

-9w-

the highlands have a massive dnb scene

Trane

Quoted from rtan

the highlands have a massive dnb scene

Drunkenness ‘n’ Bagpipes?

rtan

-9w-

Quoted from Trane

[…]

Drunkenness ‘n’ Bagpipes?