Forum

Chelsea in Uefa Champions League Final!We are the best!Fuck Barcelona!

Created 24th April 2012 @ 21:07

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 Next »

Mak

<3

Quoted from caeli

[…]

good fotball? Defending like Chelsea did it’s football too.

No.

rtan

-9w-

Quoted from Mak

[…]

No.

Yes. The great thing about football is there is so many different ways to play it. There’s not one which is ‘true football’.

TWEEKARN\

ez-sports.ru

Quoted from rtan

[…]

Yes. The great thing about football is there is so many different ways to play it. There’s not one which is ‘true football’.

yeah, it’s called ballerina

Mak

<3

Quoted from rtan

[…]

Well, for me there’s only one way to play it. Offensive and attractive football, Tiki-taka, total football. Perhaps it has something to do with me being Dutch, but the way Chelsea presented themself against Barca has got nothing to do with football imo.

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from Mak

[…]

Well, for me there’s only one way to play it. Offensive and attractive football, Tiki-taka, total football. Perhaps it has something to do with me being Dutch, but the way Chelsea presented themself against Barca has got nothing to do with football imo.

Barca doesnt play attractive football

rtan

-9w-

Quoted from Mak

[…]

Barca play offensive football? silly me, i thought they just passed it around in midfield.

If Barca had played more offensive and got the ball forward quicker they would probably be in the final. Instead they played about 5 passes too many in the middle and their tempo was all wrong. Chelsea did what they had to do to beat Barca and that’s fair enough, there’s no point going out and trying to play Barca at their own game.

Last edited by rtan,

Tehgnarr

is good!

Quoted from rtan

[…]

If Barca had played more offensive and got the ball forward quicker they would probably be in the final. Instead they played about 5 passes too many in the middle and their tempo was all wrong.

lol, what a detailed strategical analysis. Why don’t you just say “If Barca had shot more goals, they would’ve won” and leave it at that. Because what you wrote there makes you sound even more silly.

rtan

-9w-

Quoted from Tehgnarr

[…]

lol, what a detailed strategical analysis. Why don’t you just say “If Barca had shot more goals, they would’ve won” and leave it at that. Because what you wrote there makes you sound even more silly.

Lol what? Barca play at a higher tempo = chelsea not enough time to set their defence. As it was Barca played at pedestrian speed trying to play their way through the middle. If you think Barca played at a high tempo then we may as well stop the conversation here.

remind me never to talk football on a gaming forum xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Last edited by rtan,

Trath

Quoted from rtan

[…]

Lol what? Barca play at a higher tempo = chelsea not enough time to set their defence. As it was Barca played at pedestrian speed trying to play their way through the middle. If you think Barca played at a high tempo then we may as well stop the conversation here.

remind me never to talk football on a gaming forum xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

what the fuck are you talking about? the problem was that they never kicked towards the goal, what pedestrian speed are you talking about?

rtan

-9w-

Quoted from Trath

[…]

what the fuck are you talking about? the problem was that they never kicked towards the goal, what pedestrian speed are you talking about?

lol??

Poop

TSUN~
[PG]

barcelona are god awful, aren’t they div 1 or something

Septique

Yeah and then there’s Chelsea(decerto) in prem

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

Quoted from Septique

pls hold back your multiple orgasms

Poop

TSUN~
[PG]

Quoted from Septique

gets one map off us in a pcw and then thinks he’s the bee’s asshole :'(

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

Quoted from Tehgnarr

[…]

arent u the guy that was like “i would have been in prem if all those highdiv players weren’t assholes”-guy?
I gonna drop the bomb now! Its because you are bad!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 Next »