Forum

Chelsea in Uefa Champions League Final!We are the best!Fuck Barcelona!

Created 24th April 2012 @ 21:07

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 Next »

rtan

-9w-

Quoted from smziii

[…]

arent u the guy that was like “i would have been in prem if all those highdiv players weren’t assholes”-guy?
I gonna drop the bomb now! Its because you are bad!

guys i know why we got 5-0’d on badlands, its cos we didnt shoot enough people!

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

Quoted from rtan

[…]

ye thanks r7an, just because u decided to get only 40 kills and not the usual 85 frags….cuz u cba with all those shitters

Tehgnarr

is good!

Quoted from smziii

[…]

arent u the guy that was like “i would have been in prem if all those highdiv players weren’t assholes”-guy?
I gonna drop the bomb now! Its because you are bad!

No, I was the guy who said: I never bothered teamhopping to higher divisions, which I could have done, because I didn’t have a very high opinion of people whom I met and who played there. Your behaviour just proves the point.

Tehgnarr

is good!

Quoted from rtan

[…]

yes, thats exactly what your initial analysis read to me.

More on point: just watch how many times Barca should’ve scored in the first game and didn’t (ask the players why). It’s not the lack of chances that brought them down, imo.

Last edited by Tehgnarr,

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

Quoted from Tehgnarr

[…]

No, I was the guy who said: I never bothered teamhopping to higher divisions, which I could have done, because I didn’t have a very high opinion of people whom I met and who played there. Your behaviour just proves the point.

2ez bait, btw u werent that mouthy when i mentored your team / apfel

Last edited by smziii,

rtan

-9w-

Quoted from Tehgnarr

[…]

yes, thats exactly what your initial analysis read to me.

More on point: just watch how many times Barca should’ve scored in the first game and didn’t (ask the players why). It’s not the lack of chances that brought them down, imo.

imo not moving the ball quick enough and playing through the middle instead of getting it wide was what made them lose in the end. but im silly for saying that supposedly

Tehgnarr

is good!

Quoted from smziii

[…]

2ez bait, btw u werent that mouthy when i mentored your team / apfel

Dunno, you weren’t that vocal about my personal attitude either.

Quoted from rtan

[…]

imo not moving the ball quick enough and playing through the middle instead of getting it wide was what made them lose in the end. but im silly for saying that supposedly

Well, I am not quite sure if you’re only talking about the second game, but the first one was Barcelona playing as fast as Chelseas formation would allow without being reckless. If they score one more goal, the series plays out differently. And they were very very close to it.

Mak

<3

Quoted from rtan

[…]

Barca play offensive football? silly me, i thought they just passed it around in midfield.

If Barca had played more offensive and got the ball forward quicker they would probably be in the final. Instead they played about 5 passes too many in the middle and their tempo was all wrong. Chelsea did what they had to do to beat Barca and that’s fair enough, there’s no point going out and trying to play Barca at their own game.

Yeah, i agree. Barca had a bad day (still were 10x better then Chelsea /o/) It would be nice for a change to see a team that invested so many millions to actually play football against Barca, instead of holding back like cowards. I know, you probably get destroyed. But geez, going trough to the final like that is ridiculous and doesn’t deserve any compliments. Maybe i’m being naive but atleast i would play football with dignity :p

Septique

Quoted from Poop

[…]

gets one map off us in a pcw and then thinks he’s the bee’s asshole :'(

I’m sorry poop. I take it back :(

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

when i mentored ur team i didnt care about your personal attitude but i think i told u several times that your attitude towards teamamtes, the game and general gameplay was rather dull – which brings us back to my first statement honey :)

but thats already to much off topic and really not worth it :)

chelsea vs munich in the final thats all what counts

Vlijm

UbeR |

Quoted from smziii

munich-final-> vs munich

GET FUCKING RAPED

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrKRDTtD0Y0

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

Quoted from Vlijm

[…]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrKRDTtD0Y0

OHNE HOLLAND FAHREN WIR ZUR EM OHNE HOLLAND FAHRN WIR ZUR EM

Vlijm

UbeR |

I should play less tf2 with germans, they allways respond the same :D

Also, fur dich: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTrSFE30Nh4&feature=related want to lend my shirt for EM 2012?

Last edited by Vlijm,

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from Mak

[…]

Yeah, i agree. Barca had a bad day (still were 10x better then Chelsea /o/) It would be nice for a change to see a team that invested so many millions to actually play football against Barca, instead of holding back like cowards. I know, you probably get destroyed. But geez, going trough to the final like that is ridiculous and doesn’t deserve any compliments. Maybe i’m being naive but atleast i would play football with dignity :p

dunno if stupid or trolling

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

Quoted from Vlijm

I should play less tf2 with germans, they allways respond the same :D

Also, fur dich: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTrSFE30Nh4&feature=related want to lend my shirt for EM 2012?

the sport holland is atleast decent would be a spitting contest :)

or korfball <- ULTRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGAY

Last edited by smziii,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 Next »