Forum

24 HOURS LEFT OF 2011, WHAT HAVE YOU ACCOMPLISHED?

Created 30th December 2011 @ 22:59

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »

KrullkrigareN^

nandos

So in 1 year I went from being a nobody shithead, to the most hated guy on etf2l, trolled a news paper to beliving I was swedens best demoman, quit tf2 4 times joined so many teams I lost count, been banned 4 times from the forums, played a half season, made an incredible frag movie and my faviroute team of all time reformed and I got to join it again.
Love you 8U <3

So now I'm wondering what you guys accomplished during this year, tf2 wise, don't really give a shit about your personal life.

And yes, I probably never been this bored in my entire life, when the only thing you feel like you accomplished in a day is watching 12 epsiodes of friends you really need to find something to do, and bothering you nerds is a perfect way to kill time! <3

wrex

Quoted from KrullkrigareN^

So in 1 year I went from being a nobody shithead, to the most hated guy on etf2l, trolled a news paper to beliving I was swedens best demoman, quit tf2 4 times joined so many teams I lost count, been banned 4 times from the forums, played a half season, made an incredible frag movie and my faviroute team of all time reformed and I got to join it again.
Love you 8U <3

So now I'm wondering what you guys accomplished during this year, tf2 wise, don't really give a shit about your personal life.

And yes, I probably never been this bored in my entire life, when the only thing you feel like you accomplished in a day is watching 12 epsiodes of friends you really need to find something to do, and bothering you nerds is a perfect way to kill time! <3

and what about the cat?

KrullkrigareN^

nandos

Quoted from wrex

[…]

and what about the cat?

Oh no, I forgot about him. He’ll definitely kick my ass now :(

Thalash

wG
S-O

Nothing, I’m useless.

wrex

went from div5 to div3. also added fantomen to talk about his lovely cat.

Last edited by wrex,

Tornf4lk

cc//

I played tf2

luzik

Suoli
moog

Went from div5 to div3 only to fold midseason and quit 2 times. yay?

ijswezel

swimp

i farted so hard a turd flew out

Comedian

too much, im gonna be lazy in 2012 and its gonna make me look bad compared to 2011 (shit even 2010 was better)

Snyyppis

RLM

Did my military service and when I came back I was div2.

ijswezel

swimp

then i totally had a sex dream about a dog in a lobster suit and everyone here knows it

TWEEKARN\

ez-sports.ru

became professional tetris gamer after winning korea grandmaster championship with a calculator in the early 2011, had to retire cuz i broke my toe. then i heard tf2 went f2p and became a professional multigamer (also got a yatch, ferrari, megan fox and cool appartment etc)

KrullkrigareN^

nandos

Quoted from TWEEKARN\

became professional tetris gamer after winning korea grandmaster championship with a calculator in the early 2011, had to retire cuz i broke my toe. then i heard tf2 went f2p and became a professional multigamer (also got a yatch, ferrari, megan fox and cool appartment etc)

You’re trying waaaaay to hard man

vexioz

I lost 1 mge match this year : (

Last edited by vexioz,

Spike Himself

TC

– turned TC into a community and sort-of-multigaming (had teams come and go, currently sitting on 4 tf2 teams, 1 worms team, 1 LoL team, 1 SC2 team and “sponsoring” chris in his racing endeavours), pay for dedi w/ 8 tf2 servers and widely used 2k slot public mumble server
– helping out etf2l as league and site admin
– putting effort into preventing disaster by helping new admins get a clue before s11 starts
– started new team in div5 and specifically recruited players new to 6v6 or even tf2
– proof read some vanillatf2 articles for brits because native language is hardest language
– been admin for pixel pickup for a while..

yeah its been a pretty okayish year on the tf2 side of things :)

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »