Forum

24 HOURS LEFT OF 2011, WHAT HAVE YOU ACCOMPLISHED?

Created 30th December 2011 @ 22:59

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

KrullkrigareN^

nandos

Quoted from Spike Himself

– turned TC into a community and sort-of-multigaming (had teams come and go, currently sitting on 4 tf2 teams, 1 worms team, 1 LoL team, 1 SC2 team and “sponsoring” chris in his racing endeavours), pay for dedi w/ 8 tf2 servers and widely used 2k slot public mumble server
– helping out etf2l as league and site admin
– putting effort into preventing disaster by helping new admins get a clue before s11 starts
– started new team in div5 and specifically recruited players new to 6v6 or even tf2
– proof read some vanillatf2 articles for brits because native language is hardest language
– been admin for pixel pickup for a while..

yeah its been a pretty okayish year on the tf2 side of things :)

It’s people like you that inspire me to become a better person!

Gubbins

BEER

I headshot someone once =(

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

– Helped start/advertise newbie mix group, we started with around 200 people, then we got tf2 blog mention that jumped to 1200 people. Ending the year with around 1900. Got a few teams out of it, hoping to get it a bit more organised this year. Awesome help from Chaplain and Monkeh, and all the admins who have done the mixes.

– Setup New Map Testing Group, trying to give feedback to map makers. Found the best map ever, Crossiant and had a lot of fun, shoutout to Pinky to for helping a load.

– Tired to write for Cadred, did one, albeit, not every good article, then Cadred dropped TF2. So that went well.

– Terrible computer/internet issues, so I couldn’t play in all the officials, but we came 2nd in div 3, then I realised that the people I liked in the team had been kicked, so left and now am happy <3

– Tired to inspire people to contribute more to help the TF2 community grow, got told to shut up, so now just going to be play and do as much as I can and give up on the idea that other people will help

So yeah, busy year, parts were a lot of fun.

Taimou

Quoted from Gubbins

I headshot someone once =(

atleast on the warmup gubs xx

sgN^

TKN

Nothing.

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Got older, fatter and balder… good times.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

1 day out of 365 I managed to get intimate with a women…my guess is still in the top 10% of the community.

Dummy

Quoted from Hildreth

1 day out of 365 I managed to get intimate with a women…my guess is still in the top 10% of the community.

top 10% is very generous thinking, still got some x-mas spirit in you I see :D

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

I got a job :(

quad

played my first season in etf2l

Quoted from Hildreth

gz

Last edited by Chaplain,

n00ne

I did an airshot

Extremer

Finally won a lan.

Last edited by Extremer,

NeuTronas

Quoted from Extremer

Finally won a lan.

Good job.

I have made a way from Division 6 to division 4 this year. So if every year jI’ll jump off two divisions. Then next year I’m going to play in div 2. :D

Quoted from NeuTronas

[…]
Good job.

I have made a way from Division 6 to division 4 this year. So if every year jI’ll jump off two divisions. Then next year I’m going to play in div 2. :D

Gl prem 2 seasons time

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »