Forum

New mouse

Created 9th February 2009 @ 04:33

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 Next »

mb

keso

If you really liked the quality and feel of the MX518 (I surely did) then you should upgrade to the G5 it’s really the same mouse but with better technology.

KOVACS

Clueless MasterBlaster. Too tired to explain why right now.

dunc

infs
dp.

Byte’s mousemat is actually fucking hilarious tbh :D At one desk there was Byte with his minimat and Stealthy with his 60*60 or whatever it is. I’ve got a qck+ now, superb mat.

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

KOVACs is right masterblaster. The mx518 has better tracking then the G5.
Also if u tweak the refresh rate of the mouse using the USBh4x then the mx518 is beasty.

Best mouse would simply be a mx518 optical engine in the Deathadders casing as the DA has better feet and imo a slightly better shape.

Just get your DA rma’d Gibbz, it’s really a good mouse! Better tracking than 518 I think.

mb

keso

I have no problems what so ever with tracking on my G5 :S

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

G5 can technically track on MORE surfaces then the mx518, but the mx518 will have better tracking on say a gaming mousepad.

Also the G5 doesn’t track (like most laser mice) well on black surfaces.

The tracking for you may be fine, but it’s not as precise as the mx518 is all im saying. And also the spin-off rate is worse.

Velonym

sir

I have the Roccat Kone and I REALLY like it! The grip is perfect and the laser sensor has never failed at high speeds. A big plus is that it looks good too and the colors of the LEDs can be changed :)

Mirelin

alus

I’m using Logitech G9 and i’m pretty Happy. But this mouse requires good Mouse pad

Smofo

Im THAT good!

Might respond a little late, but if you like the mx518 buy a mx518
but i tell u the cord goes bad quickly i had like 3 mx518’s then went to habu
and kinda happy with it although someone said the buttons would break quite fast but i’ll see I think after this i’ll get a deathadder.

____13____

Try Cyber Snipa Stinger. Seriously.

I had a MX510 for 4 years, and I loved it; one button got stuck, so I bought Cyber Snipa Stinger, and now I can’t touch any other mouse…
The ergonomy is absolutely awesome, and you have enough DPI’s available, also (3200max).

Pair it with a Razer Goliathus alpha Speed…

M0re

screw lachesis and exactmat, g9 and steelseries sx ftw. tbh cant even compare these.

eoN^

Razer, currently i have a Diamondback 3G and I’ve had it for… I think about 3 years maybe a little longer… Wait maybe 4 :s…

My point is, its still not died, its getting a little boring and i think im going to wait for the Mamba to come out and see if thats actually good (i just love the idea of a wireless / wired mouse, would be great :>) But then again it might completely fail, hense why i will wait about a month after it comes out (then i get it cheaper aswell ;)) read the reviews etc and if its good I’ll buy one :>.

But yeah if your looking for a good mouse I’d say just go Razer… not once had a problem with them.

Just dont get the eXactMat, its good but it gets VERY annoying when it stops working properly the moment any moisture goes within a mile of it… Right now im using a SteelSeries GxS or whatever its called or wait was it a HxY or some shite whatever it was it had a + at the end… It was a big change from a metal mouse mat but I like it alot now :> absolutely gob smackingly massive though… like bigger than a 22″ monitor :|

Anyway point is Razer > all, nuff said :>

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

QcK+ :p?

Macisum

YOYO\'
syster

MX518!!!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 Next »