Forum

New mouse

Created 9th February 2009 @ 04:33

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

skinnie

TCM

where did u get that the deathadder has a shit sensor ?

best mouse i ever used

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

The fact I have one and it skips like fuck in comparison with the ultra smooth optical mx518 sensor ;)

Moose

[MIPC]

Deathadder is just great. Works like a charm for me.

Orbba

razer copperhead ftw;]!

Wlv

RaWr ::

Using the razer Lachesis, perfect mouse for me, never skips and very comfortable shape. Got it in a bundle with the razer control cloth mat as well which was a bonus :).

The only thing I’d reccomend is disabling the dpi changer when in game, every now and then i’d press mouse1 and the switch at the same time :(

veehell

-cavalier-

quite old but still very good source http://www.esreality.com/?a=post&id=1265679

Jh

Hey dats!

people will just post whatever they have, which might not work out for you.

i say, FUCK THEM.

go to esreality.com and look up the mouse review to see how different mice compare in a technical sense. then you go to the nearest shop that sells gaming mice and try them out. a mouse is all about the feel and how comfortable you feel with it.

most top cs players still use the 3.0, eventhough it’s pretty fkin horrible. but because it was like one of the first real gaming mice back in the day everyone started using one and got used to it.

kives

“most top cs players still use the 3.0, eventhough it’s pretty fkin horrible. but because it was like one of the first real gaming mice back in the day everyone started using one and got used to it.”

haha thats just bulls crap. (not the horrible part).

im using lachesis atm and i feelz it haz laggy lazer.

byte

Okay a more useful and sensible reply…

Every mouse has its advantages and disadvantages rather than me just telling u “get xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx mouse its the shit!”

Firstly check the specs of the mouse, the dpi the polling rate, the software that comes with it and the reviews.

Secondly and more importantly, check the figure of the mouse, you may want a smaller hand grasped mouse or you may want a bigger or a weird mouse handling shape for your mouse. This is one of the very few things people seem to forget about mice, the handling of it, just because its got 700000000dpi and 500000hz rate and 20,000 buttons on it therefore its the king? I think not…

Just to prove it, i was owning noobs left right and centre back in Sept 2007- March 2008 with a Mouse which had only 2 buttons less than 200dpi i think :D and twas optical and i had it for 7 years, only reason i did so well with it was because of the handling of it :)

Now i just use the Microsoft Habu which is basically the Razer Copperhead its just endorsed by Microsoft, but its by Razer and the only reason i got the Habu over the copperhead was because the shape of it and handling was very much used to my old mouse : > Where as the one by Razer and endorsed by Razer the handling made my 2nd finger from the right die and feel numb coz i use that to press on the side, which has a nice sharp bit on it and after 1hours play i couldn’t play lolz…

But hey what would i know, i play on a mousemat which is 15cm’s by 20cm’s : >

Ask dunc he thinks its epic :X

Cheers

Byte

N/A

RaWr ::

Mice have tails

pukz

indeed josh, You can’t shorten an acronym. :p

I’m bored :(

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

First off, there’s 2 sorts of styles to consider, are you a low sens user (ie do you move your arm) or are you a high sens user like me (who only make hand movements)?

Smaller mice such as the G3 tend to suit the higher sens user, with fingertip control. Larger mice such as the G5 tend to suit the lower sens user, with full hand control and the resting of the palm on the mouse.

Whilst I can play with a G5, because of its size (specifically its length) I am unable to look up and down as much as my G3. Depending on which style you have you cant go wrong with either of these mice. In fact, the new G9 has two different grips one for fingertip control and one for full hand control

Akasazh

THG
HL

I use this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JORtc2gAsY&eurl=http://projects.sfmedialabs.com/&feature=player_embedded

Norrland3000

Nope the DPI doesnt matter…The software gives you acceleration whether you want it or not (tested with razer and logitechs software..)

I never install bullshit software because i know it gives you acceleration and i dont want that…I have tested this alot so dont say it doesnt give you accel..

So as long as you buy some of Razer,Logitech,Microsofts “higer quality” mice the only thing that matters is how it feels, the price and how many buttons it has. DPI = bullshit (to a certain level, but right now it is soooo overrated :P)

Who the hell plays with 1800DPI?! thats like the megasens of doom!

Bullshit I tell you! they just dont have anything that says, this mouse is better than the other so the write it has the most DPI….(NOT IMPORTANT!)

Buy MX518 and buy som skates to it, I still dont see your problem :P

J3

i tried some already like that ikari optical, and fatal1ty 1010, the best shape ive tested was the fatal1ty no doubt, it fits any common hand and is fair for bigger ones. if u cant handle it please wank for some hours before =>

while the 1600dpi of my 1010 were fine for some good low-mid sens I found out that it wasnt really good enough for mid-high, which is what I use the most in fastpaced gaming.
So I tried out lachesis, at first shape is something u get used to fast, then u notice 4000dpi sensation is amazing but after sometime of gaming on my old qck+, I felt like it was too much sens (like whatever nano movement I did fucked up my aim, and it was making me go nuts since it was soo fucking sensitive. Hell I missed a scout for a fucking inch because of that bacteria that the laser detected. and here I am banging the wall w/head again)

I got it at 2000dpi, and hell ya finally some fun without that pain in the ass issues.
A side note for lachesis buyers, early firmware/driver versions have massive tracking detection bugs and I advice for everyone to get the 1.91 firmware. I had skipping issues until weeks ago when I found out about that fucking hidden patch.
I use it now with razer destructor and is the best gaming surface/mouse combo I am sure ILL EVER PUT MY HANDS ON!!!!!!1111

ps: i had hard time tweaking and finding good sens but it is worth. I supose u guys play wo/ acceleration on windows/game/driver settings. call me nuts for using 2000dpi on lachesis but wtever it is the right thing to do. (congrats for whoever can use the 2000+dpi res) And this combo is worth 100€ =X so best try it out 1st.

edit: with the destructor pad u can even put some spikes under the mouse, it will be the same bs :) friction=0*(your mouse skates) so fuck the xuperhypexglydex :P

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »