Forum

Best gaming headset

Created 30th November 2011 @ 11:09

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »

Toasty

6m.

Hello

My dog broke my headset the other day and im looking to get a new one, wich headset is the best?

Spike Himself

TC

rofl

anyway, Razer Megalodon :) :)

sgN^

TKN

Quoted from Spike Himself

rofl

anyway, Razer Megalodon :) :)

NO, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD NO DO NOT GET THIS FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT HEADSET! WORST HEADSET THERE IS, THE MIC IS CRAP, IT DOESN’T FIT ALL THAT WELL ON THE HEAD AND IT GLOWS ALL FUCKIN NIGHT AND YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO KEEP UR COMPUTER ON WHILE HAVING IT CONNECTED IF YOU WANNA SLEEP WITHOUT A FUCKIN FLASHLIGHT IN YOUR FACE!

tl;dr don’t get it.

Toasty

6m.

Sleep?

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

steel series siberia

best quality sound and microphone of any headset available tbh.

krazko

IDK

I’ve got the Sennheiser 333D G4ME and I’m really happy with it..

Jazz

ScS|
(Q)<

I’ve got Tritton AX PRO.
Expensive but worth it.

Else heard good stuff about Steel series headsets

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from sgN^

[…]

NO, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD NO DO NOT GET THIS FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT HEADSET! WORST HEADSET THERE IS, THE MIC IS CRAP, IT DOESN’T FIT ALL THAT WELL ON THE HEAD AND IT GLOWS ALL FUCKIN NIGHT AND YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO KEEP UR COMPUTER ON WHILE HAVING IT CONNECTED IF YOU WANNA SLEEP WITHOUT A FUCKIN FLASHLIGHT IN YOUR FACE!

tl;dr don’t get it.

Hehe :D
Have you got any valid arguments against it as well?

grimbar

Simple: do not get a headset, buy headphones and mic separately. You’ll thank me later

atomic-

Quoted from grimbar

Simple: do not get a headset, buy headphones and mic separately. You’ll thank me later

this

Kortz

.:ne:.

[…]

Hehe :D
Have you got any valid arguments against it as well?

The fact that you can get the carcharias for half the price with the same quality pretty much?

Apparently it doesn’t sit too well on your head either while I was very pleased with my carcharias, dont think I’ve ever had a more comfy headset. I’ve heard other people had problems getting the microphone working on the megalodon too…

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from grimbar

No need. Just buy a Sennheiser HMD-25 or a Beyerdynamic MMX 300. If they cost to much, then stop asking for “the best headset”.

Last edited by Koeitje,

Gubbins

Op4

Razer Megalodon :) :)

The single worst idea ever. It’s like having someone scrape a tin can next to your ear every 5 seconds.

edit: also for the price you could buy 5 decent headsets.

Last edited by Gubbins,

Jorman

EPA

Quoted from grimbar

I’m fine with Siberia V2, not all headsets are bad I guess.

Spike Himself

TC

Seems a bunch of you have been really unlucky with your megalodon experiences.. I’ve not had a single problem with it :o

As for the light – just unplug it? :D
Or get a job and buy a house so your computer room isn’t your bed room? :D

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »