Forum

Best gaming headset

Created 30th November 2011 @ 11:09

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4

ijswezel

swimp

i’ve had a set of PC350s for about 2 years now and am going to chip in with one of those posts that endorses it. it’s an absolute joy to listen to anything with although after about 7 or 8 months the material that covers the padding on the cans has more or less all come off exposing the sponge underneath but that’s more to me travelling about quite a lot with them than the actual build quality. they’ve stood up surprisingly well to being knocked about and stuffed in bags and being blown up in controlled explosions and for some reason one of our kittens used to love to sleep on one of the upturned cans when it was tiny

i would totally love a pair of those beyerdynamics but, on one hand, for the moment anyway there are much more important things to spend £330 on. on the other, what if i somehow stumble into a situation where URGENTLY i need to give directions to aircraft via way of an ultra high quality aviation class noise cancelling microphone?

OH GOD DESCISIONS

stuntz

Beyerdynamic dt 770 pro, they have one of the best sound stage around.

DarkSlayer

Quoted from ijswezel

i’ve had a set of PC350s for about 2 years now and am going to chip in with one of those posts that endorses it. it’s an absolute joy to listen to anything with although after about 7 or 8 months the material that covers the padding on the cans has more or less all come off exposing the sponge underneath but that’s more to me travelling about quite a lot with them than the actual build quality. they’ve stood up surprisingly well to being knocked about and stuffed in bags and being blown up in controlled explosions and for some reason one of our kittens used to love to sleep on one of the upturned cans when it was tiny

i would totally love a pair of those beyerdynamics but, on one hand, for the moment anyway there are much more important things to spend £330 on. on the other, what if i somehow stumble into a situation where URGENTLY i need to give directions to aircraft via way of an ultra high quality aviation class noise cancelling microphone?

OH GOD DESCISIONS

the best gaming headsets are the ones that ARE NOT for gaming- most gaming periperal companys do not have a clue about audio. go with sennheiser or another respected audio brand. I personally recommend the sennheiser HD 555 (you can easily mod them to the sound quality of the HD 955) and yes the PC350s are VERY good if you also want a mic attached :)

Last edited by DarkSlayer,

DarkSlayer

Quoted from grimbar

Simple: do not get a headset, buy headphones and mic separately. You’ll thank me later

yes

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4