Forum

DOTA2 *nerdgasm*

Created 14th August 2011 @ 14:08

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 17 18 19 ... 22 Next »

Waebi

‹Con›

not giving mine away cause butthurt, last person ended up not playing it so f’yall imma keep mine. Just coming here to wave it around.

Skully

I just want to say after last night’s embarrassing display in front of guys like Wabbi, it will be ages until I can show my face in DOTA2 :D

Monkeh

.:ne:.

Now now skully, I did warn you to go read some guides and shit…

I am Hereby asking to be known as “The strawberry pirate” as that is the best insult I’ve heard in ages.

Edit: Only it doesn’t fit…goddamn goddamn?

On another note i am obviously the biggest mong the world has ever seen. To date, I have given away:

4 x Dota 2 keys.
1 x Payday the Heist.
1 x Some King Arthur game or other that’s supposed to be quite good.
1 x Smite beta key
and 1 x Old GPU to a mate

I could be a bloody millionaire by now goddammit.

Last edited by Monkeh,

ouch

yea well i’m still a better person. why you ask? well i spend 50.000 € to cancer research!!!!

if you do good stuff don’t run around and brag about it. it makes you look like bono, and noone should like ppl like bono!

Monkeh

I only mentioned it to hopefully inspire others to copy my good deed ways before they give in to the dark side…

Arrr to be sure be sure, pieces of eight…and…ermm…straw…Ooooh Arrrrrrrr!

Sketch

MM

50 euros shit son!

add me for dota so i can play with euros in europe

Skyride

DUCS

This guy just got Visage’d

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from Skully

I just want to say after last night’s embarrassing display in front of guys like Wabbi, it will be ages until I can show my face in DOTA2 :D

The unfortunate truth is that everyone is horrific when they first start playing, even more so than most games since it’s such a steep learning curve. Just play more games and you’ll get better. :P

Game is gonna be open beta and free shortly, no point paying for it when so many people would just give you a key

dauk

have 2 keys who needs pm me with some joke

Last edited by dauk,

Quoted from Skully

if it helps, I have an embarassing dota 2 story about wabbi

one that we are sworn to secrecy never to tell

Last edited by lawn,

Waebi

‹Con›

STOP VANDALISING MY NAME

Quoted from Waebi

STOP VANDALISING MY NAME

https://dotabuff.com/matches/19214962
me, waebi and 3 russians got beat by 1 lone druid 5v1

Last edited by lawn,

Waebi

‹Con›

FUCKING NOOBS KEPT FEEDING HIM I TOLD THEM JUST SPLIT PUSH FFS THEN HE CANT DO SHIT

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 17 18 19 ... 22 Next »