Waebi

‹Con›

from page 1:
Quoted from Orange

Where are AWESOME hats?

:D

Skyride

DUCS

Just got my new computer. Went from 40-50fps on the lowest possible settings to 150fps on the highest possible. OH MY GOD THIS GAME IS SO PRETTY.

flisko

atu???
TWIN

yo this game blows

Snezza

giving a key, add me.

T0m

(ETF2L Donator)

got a free key to give away, best reason for me to give it to them will get the key :D

rytis

PrettyGay

have a free key also, add me
gone

Last edited by rytis,

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

I have x2 beta keys, one is a CD key code that I received.

Halloween update excite

ouch

Playing Dota 2 is more fun when you play with friends, so your invite includes two extra copies. To share your extra copies, visit the Games > Manage Gifts and Guest Passes section in Steam or click the button below.

you can get my extra copies for something like 2 tf2 keys or a bunch of random tf2 stuff.

capitalism is awesome!!!

Monkeh

.:ne:.

Don’t give him shit, it’ll be F2P soon enough anyways.

:p

Last edited by Monkeh,

ouch

you’re like one of those dudes hangin around at a garage sale for hours and just tellin’ everyone not to buy anything because the stuff is shit or broken…

anyway

YOU WANT TO PLAY DOTA, I WANT TO HAVE MORE ALIEN SWARM HATS…

Monkeh

No I’m not, I’m like the guy hanging around outside a forest with a big patch of strawberries in it telling people handing over money to the greedy guy with a sign saying, “strawberries £5 a kilo” that they could just walk in and take them.

Just go here: http://blog.dota2.com/ click the big green button on the right saying, “sign up for a FREE dota 2 invite”, be patient. Play Dota2.

Shove your hats and shit up your arse.

Last edited by Monkeh,

ouch

well they could walk in the forrest and get them themselves. but i guess it would take longer than one hour to pick up a kilo of that delicious fruit.

keeping that in mind the so called greedy guy isnt that greedy after all. 5 pound for an hour of work doesn’t seem to bad. sure he could give his stuff away for free but that’s not how it works in a long term. at least not if he is a professional at gathering strawberrys in a forrest.

just another side note: the strawberrys you find in a forrest are usually much much smaller than the ones you can collect on a strawberryfield. it would take a long long time to get 1 kilo out of a forrest. oh and most of the time you have to pay on strawberryfields as well.

you maybe right, i don’t deserve that much for something virtual i haven’t done anything for. but your example was plain rubbish and thats why i win this disscusion.

good day strawberrypirat!

Skyride

DUCS

Am I like the only person who isn’t trying to flog their extra key(s) for something?

slate

(ETF2L Donator)
AMG

Quoted from ouch

just another side note: the strawberrys you find in a forrest are usually much much smaller than the ones you can collect on a strawberryfield. it would take a long long time to get 1 kilo out of a forrest. oh and most of the time you have to pay on strawberryfields as well.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 16 17 18 ... 22 Next »