Forum

COUNTER STRIKE LAWL

Created 12th August 2011 @ 12:56

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

FuguFish

Perilous

Quoted from FADe

:D CSS might actually be developed into a worthy successor to 1.6, there’s currently a shit load of top CSS players in Seattle (got flown out by valve) who are attending development meetings with valve staff. “Big News” is due to be released regarding the updating/enhancement of CSS tomorrow (today), the feedback i’ve seen from the players in attendance has been pretty positive, they’re being listened to etc.

..who cares though! tf2>

css is shit tho

kaidus

WiK?

CS is a fucking shit game.

Hopefully this will put FPS in general back on the map though.

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

viva dota 2

FuguFish

Perilous

Quoted from GibbZ

viva SC2

FTFY

Lyon

I want Episode 3!

TucE

tR67
KUKKO!

“Marek “.PhP” Kadek is one of the players in seattle. This is what he wrote on Playzone.cz :
– this game is not going to replace CS 1.6, or CS:S, it is primary made for consoles, PC version is just kind of a “bonus”
– at the moment, the game looks more like HL2DM
– There is no recoil and there will never be. (because of the consoles)
– the game runs on L4D2 engine
– SourceTV is NOT a priority
– they are working on match making system
– new money system
– no kevlar (this should be fixed in the future)
– maps are simplyfied for XBOX style, less ways, most fights are close range
– Hidden Path (Valve only finances the game) is trying to make all weapons balanced.

Valve is going to continue updating CS:S, and tomorrow they will also talk with the players about the future of CS:S…”

GeaR

Epsilon

If it’s as good as cs 1.6, it’ll be worth to drop tf2 for it. Worse than css is impossible. CAN’T WAIT WOHOO

stvv

WUL

i’m almost positive that its being made for pc then ported onto consoles, i’m sure its in one of the designers steam forum posts. unless you have proof otherwise, stop killing peoples hopes. thanks

baerbel

trick17
trick17

hope for what. dust2 train and inf?
isnt 11 years of the same shit enough :D

stvv

WUL

Quoted from baerbel

hope for what. dust2 train and inf?
isnt 11 years of the same shit enough :D

I’m not a huge fan of source, so i don’t actually play a lot (apart from the last few weeks) and i miss playing 1.6, so yeah, i cant wait to play more d2 train and inf. as long as inf isn’t as shit as it is in source

Edd

T2P

shame you were shit ac on stvv lololololol

FADe

Quoted from stvv

i’m almost positive that its being made for pc then ported onto consoles, i’m sure its in one of the designers steam forum posts. unless you have proof otherwise, stop killing peoples hopes. thanks

-See TucE’s reply
-Go to cadred and read any CSGO news piece.

If this game was going to be the next step in the CS franchise why were no professional 1.6 players called up? Why is there mass discussions with CSS players and VALVe development staff happening today, discussing what to update and how to move CSS forward so it can take over the reigns from 1.6?

I’m not trying to ‘kill peoples hopes’. I’m trying to point out to people who’ve clearly misread/not understood what CSGO is being created for.

nps

Last edited by FADe,

Califax

dyn.

The future of CounterStrike

http://i.imgur.com/PMAqD.jpg

rarecandy

Quoted from GeaR

If it’s as good as cs 1.6, it’ll be worth to drop tf2 for it. Worse than css is impossible. CAN’T WAIT WOHOO

yes

slate

(ETF2L Donator)
AMG

Counter Strike stopped being great when it moved out of Beta stage and sucked once it passed V1.3, imho.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »