Forum

COUNTER STRIKE LAWL

Created 12th August 2011 @ 12:56

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Sketch

MM

Quoted from n00ne

When this comes out and if they make it properly this time, not like css. Then I’m quitting tf2.

but it isn’t fun

and nobody will like it because it wont be exactly the same in every wat to cs 1.6/.15/1.3 blah etc etc

n00ne

Well all i care about is that the core game mechanics are like 1.6, dont give a flying fuck what the graphics are.

Linus

[d¿s]

http://store.steampowered.com/app/1800/

Daleth

ti.
[PG]

Quoted from n00ne

Well all i care about is that the core game mechanics are like 1.6, dont give a flying fuck what the graphics are.

Wait, why aren’t you playing 1.6 then?

Kinyu

popkõrns

Quoted from Daleth

[…]

Wait, why aren’t you playing 1.6 then?

lol

and those decoy grenades are retarded

ashkan

Quoted from Kinyu

[…]

lol

and those decoy grenades are retarded

How come?

Sketch

MM

Quoted from n00ne

they will be nothing like 1.6 and you know this. valve are not dumb they arent gonna waste money making a game thousands of people already own.

it will be counter strike like the modern valve games.

Sc

Quoted from Sketch

[…]

they will be nothing like 1.6 and you know this. valve are not dumb they arent gonna waste money making a game thousands of people already own.

it will be counter strike like the modern valve games.

items,hats,fps drops!

Ghostface

spire

I’ll bet that it’s gonna be f2p.

FuguFish

Perilous

Focus on 5v5 competitive play
eSports-oriented

Everything sounding good…OH WAIT

Both Defuse (de_) and Hostage (cs_) map types confirmed!
Competitive and Casual modes
Molotov grenade: creates area of fire that slows players crossing through it
Decoy grenade: emits fake weapon firing sounds to confuse enemies about your position
Many changes to weapons, as well as new weapons

ARGH why do developers have to over-complicate things? CSGO sounds a halfassed game made to be the hub of esports, and then they realised that they’d make more money from casual gamers.

DarkSlayer

Quoted from davesan

really hope if feels more like 1.6, Im going to bet that theres going to be a big valve tournie like the dota2 one for launch!

it wont, this is a sequal. CSS was just a remake and that was LOADS diffrent. Also being that its being devloped for consoles as well… (any1 places CZ for xbox? its really shit)

DarkSlayer

Quoted from Ghostface

I’ll bet that it’s gonna be f2p.

yer, they have already said its for digital distro only so im guessing the same

FADe

?????

It’s nothing more than a console port designed for the PS3 + Xbox, VALVe are doing what they do best.. making money. They plan to release a free version for the PC but it has no recoil (so people can use joypads) and has mimimalistic versions of current cs maps so console gamers can navigate through them easily.
This game is nothing more than CS:CZ2.. but awhole lot worse. It isn’t CS2 and it isnt a sequel to CSS. CSS will continue to get updates and developed further in the hope it encourages growth as an eSports title.

Last edited by FADe,

Jude

notdoggo

and suddenly my hype has hit rock bottom. cheers spark

FADe

:D CSS might actually be developed into a worthy successor to 1.6, there’s currently a shit load of top CSS players in Seattle (got flown out by valve) who are attending development meetings with valve staff. “Big News” is due to be released regarding the updating/enhancement of CSS tomorrow (today), the feedback i’ve seen from the players in attendance has been pretty positive, they’re being listened to etc.

..who cares though! tf2>

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »