Forum

Totty & Brum riots D:

Created 8th August 2011 @ 21:10

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 8 Next »

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Quoted from rytis

rofl thats what you get with dumb immigration policy.

You must be the biggest retard I’ve seen in a long, long time. This has NOTHING…NOTHING to do with immigration, in the slightest, by any chance did you read the news related to this?

In other news these riots are fucking stupid, maybe the rally to complain about the guy being shot was allowed, but all the violence is just from scumbags who’s parents fail to control just causing trouble for the sake of it, people say society has let them down? No, because I’ve been brought up in the same age group and I’m not on the street throwing shit around, my parents didn’t bring me up this way.

At least 99% of people that have been involved in these riots have nothing to do with the events relating to Mark Duggans shooting, the rest just want to cause shit for the “lols”.

Last edited by WARHURYEAH,

Morphine

(Cat Enthusiast)
一一═デ︻

Immigration? Yeah right. Immigrants are so bad that’s why they are protecting their local communities when the police can’t. 400 Asian youths chasing down 150 rioters when police aren’t around.

randa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p39ULW_xzUE&feature=player_embedded

SoniX

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from rytis

rofl thats what you get with dumb immigration policy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0

Damn, you’re a stupid fuck

Fadango

So say there’s rumours it’s starting in Bristol too. Oh what “fun” this’ll be :|

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

[…]

You must be the biggest retard I’ve seen in a long, long time. This has NOTHING…NOTHING to do with immigration, in the slightest, by any chance did you read the news related to this?

nope.
also you probally never looked into the mirror, a bigger retard is there.
oh I just read.. fucking gj uk, a.c.a.b!
but the immigration policy is still dumb, u have half of pakistan and half of eastern europe rofl

Ghostface

spire

Brits. Such uneducated animals. Wether it’s football or a guy getting shot, they’ll always fight some cops.

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Quoted from rytis

[…]
nope.
also you probally never looked into the mirror, a bigger retard is there.
oh I just read.. fucking gj uk, a.c.a.b!
but the immigration policy is still dumb, u have half of pakistan and half of eastern europe rofl

Your comeback further proves my point and so does your back tracking.

So because we have some foreigners (not half) in our country thats dumb. Pull your head out your ass.

Morphine

(Cat Enthusiast)
一一═デ︻

Over 80% of England is White British. The rest are made up of all sorts of ethnicities. You can’t really comment about the UK. If your country is so great maybe they wouldn’t be trying to make ends meet here.

cook

FB

orite m8s im british m8s, kangaroos and cowboy hats m8, teen pregnant no teeth m8, innit m8 cuz, hoodies make me luk gangsta cuz innit m8.

i’m rooting for the police because traffic cops is nice. COME ON POLICES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by cook,

SoniX

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Ghostface

Brits. Such uneducated animals. Wether it’s football or a guy getting shot, they’ll always fight some cops.

Rofl, you surely realise that judging an entire nation on the actions of a few hundred chavs may result in many people labeling yourself and/or your countrymen dirty, un-schooled gypsies?

_Note the irony_

Jazz

ScS|
(Q)<

The whole thing is now just people seeing that they can loot and get away with it. It’s just copy cat behave and people not giving a care in the world.

Harlski

Quoted from Jazz

The whole thing is now just people seeing that they can loot and get away with it. It’s just copy cat behave and people not giving a care in the world.

This, and apparently they’ve started to spread to Liverpool and Bristol aswell :/

N/A

RaWr ::

no suprise a wog made this thread.

T0m

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from SoniX

[…]

Rofl, you surely realise that judging an entire nation on the actions of a few hundred chavs may result in many people labeling yourself and/or your countrymen dirty, un-schooled gypsies?

_Note the irony_

o snap.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 8 Next »