Forum

Totty & Brum riots D:

Created 8th August 2011 @ 21:10

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 8 Next »

Davib

Here’s a sad truth, expressed by a Londoner when asked by a television reporter: Is rioting the correct way to express your discontent?

“Yes,” said the young man. “You wouldn’t be talking to me now if we didn’t riot, would you?”

The TV reporter from Britain’s ITV had no response. So the young man pressed his advantage. “Two months ago we marched to Scotland Yard, more than 2,000 of us, all blacks, and it was peaceful and calm and you know what? Not a word in the press. Last night a bit of rioting and looting and look around you.”

http://tremblethedevil.com/?p=1662

Not saying its justified but this isn’t to do with immigration or racial tension or any of that shit, it’s what happens when society abandons young people. If you have no stake in this society why not steal a tv?

AnimaL

so…black guys are attention whores? bcs thats what i understand from that quote

what happened two months ago that they felt so special and what press should have write about?

Last edited by AnimaL,

laerin

-9w-

They smashed our Cyber Candy :(( http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lpml2eqDQ71r1p3wro1_400.jpg

Found this hilarious though: http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lpmtn5MsN11r1p3wro1_400.jpg

Wanted to go into town tommorow to get some new strings as well but don’t look like that’s gonna be happening.

And the rioters are nothing compared to the trash trolling and spreading false info of places being attacked.

P.S. Ghostface, rts, you guys are retards :3.

Last edited by laerin,

Poop

TSUN~
[PG]

Quoted from Davib

Here’s a sad truth, expressed by a Londoner when asked by a television reporter: Is rioting the correct way to express your discontent?

“Yes,” said the young man. “You wouldn’t be talking to me now if we didn’t riot, would you?”

You are correct, it is not justified. Do not try and even imply there is some sort of righteous cause to their riots. Burning the homes of innocent people is never acceptable – they are scumbags.

Mak

<3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Gex_ya4-Oo&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Last edited by Mak,

ashkan

No insults, please.

Swarlz

Quoted from Poop

[…]

You are correct, it is not justified. Do not try and even imply there is some sort of righteous cause to their riots. Burning the homes of innocent people is never acceptable – they are scumbags.

Got to disagree with you here bud, rioting is part of political change. Riots/violence highlight social issues, rightly or wrongly it is a crucial part of change. Here we can see an issue, abandonment of youth, and severe deprivation in these areas. These people are not smashing up their city for the fun of it, even if the media does portray it that way. Read some of the smaller newspapers articles and look at some independent footage. These people have an agenda and sadly this is the only way they know how to relieve their anger. It’s horrible for the people involved but it serves a purpose, now the power these people hold has come to the surface, the problems that have caused this issue will be addressed by more educated peoples who will come into the picture into the next 3-4 months and address this issues with a bit more urgency and actually get shit done.

Same thing would of happened with the Student protests if the government didn’t push through the plans as quickly as they did and if the leadership of the second student movement hadn’t been as incompetent

Same shit did happen in the TU movement, Luddites, Corn laws, male/female/universal suffrage movements

Violence>people put those fuckers down>However issues still highlighted>More respectable groups ride on the bandwagon of said highlighted issues>people listen to these guys as issues are legitimate>shit gets done

Last edited by Swarlz,

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Useless fucking Brits.

We’ve been rioting over here every summer since the 1970s.
Great way to pass the time!

Welcome to the party, you’re only 40 years late.

Swarlz

Quoted from rytis

[…]
nope.
also you probally never looked into the mirror, a bigger retard is there.
oh I just read.. fucking gj uk, a.c.a.b!
but the immigration policy is still dumb, u have half of pakistan and half of eastern europe rofl

The immigration policy of Brittan is actually something I as a Brit am very proud of, so thank you for that. I am so proud a Lithuanian has been able to put down our migration system when we have 74,000 of you living and working here in the UK. Damn straight to, vast majority of Britain’s unemployed are simply lazy unmotivated individuals, lack basic employability skills and for the most part because of out welfare system lack the incentive to work. Going to hate? Hate our welfare system that needs to be less easily ‘used’.
I am very happy for immigrants to come into our country our work, generally they’re more hard working than native Brits migrants have boosted UKs national income by around £1, 650 a head. Rather that than some lazy fatass with 200kids on an industrial estate.
819,300 people on jobseekers in the UK with 1.64million out of work jobless rate at 5.3 per cent.
30% could work if they wanted but are sheer lazy, 20% are in-between work, 30% lack sufficient skills 20% simply.
Bring in the skilled, fuck the lazy and help those who want to work but cannot find jobs.

p.s I fucking love our welfare system, I’m a complete left with dick. I just can’t stand fuckers who won’t contribute and work.

Last edited by Swarlz,

Davib

It isnt righteous but it it is inevitable when the state abandons an entire social class, thats what I was trying to point out

Norris

It all reminds me of the riots in France, which were held only a few years ago. At this moment, I can’t see something like this happen in Germany. But I wouldn’t say it’s impossible, because of all the social networks ‘n shit which bring people so easy together. However just expressing your opinion on a cyber-network won’t make your politics or press listen, report or let alone act. In the end they just report and analyse when the riot bandwagon is already moving. Maybe it’s time that the named groups start to listen BEFORE something like this happens.

Last edited by Norris,

Monkeh

.:ne:.

Pretty shocking all round really.

Bring in the army and a shit ton of water cannons, maybe those brown noise machines.

Swarlz

Quoted from Monkeh

Pretty shocking all round really.

Bring in the army and a shit ton of water cannons, maybe those brown noise machines.

…or not

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from Morphine

Over 80% of England is White British. The rest are made up of all sorts of ethnicities. You can’t really comment about the UK. If your country is so great maybe they wouldn’t be trying to make ends meet here.

yeah right, 80%? rofl
also the ones immigrating to the uk are mostly idiots with no education, they finished school and they are going to the uk straight, not even thinking about uni at here or there.
Quoted from WARHURYEAH

[…]

Your comeback further proves my point and so does your back tracking.

So because we have some foreigners (not half) in our country thats dumb. Pull your head out your ass.

not some actually. get your face out of your ass and see for yourself.

Monkeh

Quoted from Swarlz

…or not

Aww, but imagine all the chavs shitting uncontrolably in their low slung jeans…

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 8 Next »