Forum

Exellent Co-Op games?

Created 13th June 2011 @ 08:04

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

naMu

LAITON
KUKKO!

This is a category I have never thought about, but me and my brother decided to try out this game called Hunted: The demon’s forge. Even though it was an average game it was really fun game to play together. Game was filled with small puzzles where you needed some thinking and both characters to working together to get in hidden places ect. Last boss was something I think there should have been more in the game, since here you really needed to switch places and tactics with your friend to bring it down and it was nice mix of puzzle and dps race.

Anyways. Any suggestion for other good Co-Op games? Platform should be PC if possible, my brother has a PS3, but I am not a big fan of pads or shared screen.

Last edited by naMu,

Wabbeh

I really like playing Titan Quest:Immortal Throne Co-op (Ancient Greek Diablo 2 clone)
also Killing Floor.

sweiny

trick17

resident evil 5 and portal 2 ofc
i also like to play warcraft3/starcraft2 funmaps with my mates . wc3 is like 10000 games in 1 :D

Last edited by sweiny,

Gubbins

Op4

Incest.

metalpiss

Serious Sam

WildEast

.:EnG!:.
<3

Resident Evil 5 is a great coop game, Gears of War is a good as well.

Forsak3n

S

L4D series, Loki, Sacred 2, Diablo II, Splinter Cell Conviction, Killing Floor. :>

naMu

LAITON
KUKKO!

Splinter Cell Conviction… how is the co-op in this one since it said in websites that you cannot play single player campaign as a co-op ? That is what we are pretty much looking for, playing campaigns together.

Have anyone played Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light, Damnation or Dead Rising 2?

octochris

(0v0)

dirt 3 cat and mouse bitches

MIndYe

[hePPa]

What ever you do, don’t buy Splinter Cell Conviction. The multiplayer only works for like 5% of the players and even then you need to use hamachi or such.

Dav1dd

2ne1

Quoted from naMu

Splinter Cell Conviction… how is the co-op in this one since it said in websites that you cannot play single player campaign as a co-op ? That is what we are pretty much looking for, playing campaigns together.

Just finished the co-op yesterday, it isn’t the same as the single player campaign, instead they made a separate co-op campaign (like portal 2). It’s surprisingly fun and long (4-6 hours depending on how good you are/difficulty), the only issue I had was really low FPS at random points and large firefights on Co-op.
There was also a bug where my friend on a laptop with an AMD graphics card couldn’t join my private lobbies. Make sure that it supports your PC completely before buying, but definitely worth the £5 or whatever it was when the steam sales were on.
Try watching a gametrailers.com review on it :)

TviQ

ft.

Dead Rising 2 … so retarded you can get in a game XD so much fun
edit: awesome coop too.. exepct for its a windows game you’ll need a xbox live account or some shit to play coop if you got or can be arsed to get it its truly worth a shot

Last edited by TviQ,

Quoted from naMu

Have anyone played Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light, Damnation or Dead Rising 2?

Guardian of Light has a decent coop.

Last edited by JOHNNYJACKAL,

SWAT 4

Swarlz

Heard TF2 is meant to be good, never played the campaign mind – just the mp.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »