Forum

Exellent Co-Op games?

Created 13th June 2011 @ 08:04

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

Jude

notdoggo

borderlands borderlands borderlands borderlands borderlands borderlands borderlands borderlands borderlands borderlands borderlands

naMu

LAITON
KUKKO!

we already have done borderlands, i find that game boring as hell.

Waebi

‹Con›

iirc you can play HL2 etc coop as well http://synergymod.net/

WildEast

.:EnG!:.
<3

Guardian of Light is good, but I guess its only on the same pc/screen not lan? Not exactly sure.

JimmyB

FNR!

Quoted from Tommy Testosterone

SWAT 4

“DROP THE GUN. DO IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Love spamming that line while playing that game.

Also: Rainbow Six Vegas (2)! Both games are good fun in coop but I prefer the first one a little bit more.

Last edited by JimmyB,

clippen

army of two

vaxjo

Hey dats!

Sven Co-op(HL co-op mod) if you can tolerate an engine that old and find a fun enough mission(Resident Evil: The Awakening to name one)

Dead Nation, a twin-stick shooter for PS3. Bump up the difficulty and it becomes quite hectic and starts demanding some actual strategy. You can get it for free off the PS Store if your bro had a PS3 before all the hacking shit.

Dr-GimpfeN

9g1c

BRINK!

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Serious motherfucking Sam

MEGAMIDDIE

PINT

Magicka…

instag1b

Panda

Diablo 2

dave

TIDS
TSGHUH

trine.
anno 1404 with each player specializing on certain goods so he can maintain the upkeep of all other players aka trading route massacre.
also that top-down lara croft game was quite fun. and the guardian of light or sth.

Last edited by dave,

hoOp

huix

Has recently started playing APB. If gathering a squad with everybody sitting in mumble, that’s damn interesting. I even forgot about TF2 for a while.

jgmaster

BM

Terraria custom maps

dodgydogman

Panda

Quoted from sweiny

resident evil 5 and portal 2 ofc
i also like to play warcraft3/starcraft2 funmaps with my mates . wc3 is like 10000 games in 1 :D

This. Holy shit wc3 was a trillion games in 1. Pity its dead D:

You have probably played l4d1/2, diablo 2 is great for coop. If you have access to an xbox, halo 3’s campaign is fun with friends.

Terraria! Torrented that and loved it/coop so much i bought it just to support the creator. Its like minecraft, but with things to do.

Swat 4 is good if you are serious enough not to keep killing each other.

Magicka: fucking amazing coop!

Resident evil 5 was good, not sure if its on pc.

Serious sam 1 or hd, not 2 (which was bad).

Last edited by dodgydogman,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »