Forum

Formula 1

Created 26th March 2011 @ 07:41

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

atomic-

gl&hf

Sketch

MM

vettel = schuey from this season onwards… :( (despite the fact that he doesn’t cheat to win like schuey did or be an arrogant prick, he is still boring and german. he literally does nothing interesting. no dangerous manoeuvres, just perfect lap after perfect lap and a total lack of charisma.

loved buttons drive.

petrov is literally a beast! Go Russia fags! cant believe Renault lotus are doing so well. and can you believe how cool that car looks !!!!!!!!!!!!!! i gasumed everywhere. reminded me of the good days of f1 with Ayrton senna Driving his beastly renault lotus in 1985 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYEtWoAfSIY&feature=related

I was also impressed with Sauber being the only team to stop once + keep its lap times up.

Barrichello was showing promise just before his stupid mistake! maybe Williams has its old speed back?

Last edited by Sketch,

Skully

lol @ rubens, of all the people to do that, you wouldnt expected him. I actully fell asleep near the end (I recorded it thank fuck), but it wasnt boring, it was actully an ok start to the season, Button and massa gave a demo on how the new overtaking will happen (which btw, that was a great little battle at the start). Great to see Petrov get 3rd, shows the car is good this year, and its lovely to see the old black and gold back, even if its renault lotus. I just hope its not like that famous season Schumy had when he won the title half way through the season

Sketch

MM

it was always gold and black for reanault lotus… weeell i suppose it was just lotus. but they ran a Renault engine :D still looks beastly. especially now that every race will be HD! also the lotus looks beastly in that black and gold from the helicopter shots :D

flushy

P.O.P

vettel2strong

Brooney

Quoted from WLL

[…]

hes german, nothing to add :)

edit: but schumacher is fail :<

Austrian, but changed his nationality to German.

Mercedes has a car that isn’t competitive, Schumacher is a better driver than Rosberg, but seems to get unlucky all the time, lol. The last attempt he had in Q2 was fast enough to start at P5, but he was in a minor slipstream when he braked into the hairpin, so there was little downforce to help him brake effectively and resulted him going wide and losing like .6 of a second.

Sketch

MM

Quoted from Brooney

[…]

Mercedes has a car that isn’t competitive, Schumacher is a better driver than Rosberg, but seems to get unlucky all the time, lol. The last attempt he had in Q2 was fast enough to start at P5, but he was in a minor slipstream when he braked into the hairpin, so there was little downforce to help him brake effectively and resulted him going wide and losing like .6 of a second.

which proves schumacher is not a good driver. he always relied on having the best car.. people like senna relied on taking risks and driving like a boss :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hUWuR2Dj78

ps turn music off its fucking terribad

Last edited by Sketch,

motorsports are not real sports, just like dubstep and other fruitloops generated garbage is not real music

truth

Brooney

Quoted from Sketch

[…]

which proves schumacher is not a good driver. he always relied on having the best car.. people like senna relied on taking risks and driving like a boss :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hUWuR2Dj78

ps turn music off its fucking terribad

That is a very ignorant post.

Always relied on the car, how about 1994 and 1995? Won both years with a weak car against the monstrous Williams’ which were by far the strongest cars in the 90’s overall.

4th. Schumacher. 52pts. 1 win. SEVEN retirements.

1st Schumacher: 92 pts. 7 wins.
10th Teammate Jos. 10 pts.

1st. Schumacher. 102 pts. 7 wins.
Teammate Herbert. 45pts. 2 wins.

I remember these seasons like it was yesterday.

flushy

P.O.P

Quoted from Brooney

[…]

Mercedes has the best KER system out of all of the teams. with the long straights tomorrow requiring raw speed i really expect them to improve on their current grid positions. i expect plenty of overtaking!

Wabbeh

Quoted from Brooney

That reminds me of a certain Schicklegruber…

Dr-GimpfeN

9g1c

Quoted from Brooney

[…]

lol

AnimaL

Quoted from flushy

[…]

Mercedes has the best KER system out of all of the teams. with the long straights tomorrow requiring raw speed i really expect them to improve on their current grid positions. i expect plenty of overtaking!

doesnt help when the rest of the lap ur car sucks tho, doesnt it

flushy

P.O.P

omfg unbelievable race… 2 stop vs 3 stop, KERS vs no KERS fantastic job Hamilton :D <3

was an epic race, definitely the most enjoyable to watch so far.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »