Forum

Formula 1

Created 26th March 2011 @ 07:41

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

I hope more teams will be able to contend with Red Bull this season, or it’s going to be boring as fuck. Very surprised how McLaren turned from a mid table team to a contender in a few weeks, but Red Bull are still the team to beat.

Also thank fuck Martin Brundle is the lead commentator this season, that other guy was soooo boring! Martin has the voice for F1 commentating tbh.

Last edited by WARHURYEAH,

Skully

problem with the other guy was he was a radio guy, and as silly as it sounds, doing radio commentary is diferent then TV. Cant wait to hear Martin on the replay of the Qually this afternoon to see how it goes

quad

finally something worth to watch on the tv.

Vettel to take this again, obvious speedhack :)

flushy

P.O.P

<3 DC

Quoted from flushy

haha i too am trying to work out what time coverage starts :S

Pretty sure Race tomorrow starts at 7am GMT, coverage from 6am. Clocks go forward tonight I believe so it will feel like you are getting up at 5am, even though its 6.

Last edited by CUBE,

flushy

P.O.P

Quoted from CUBE

[…]

Pretty sure Race tomorrow starts at 7am GMT, coverage from 6am. Clocks go forward tonight I believe so it will feel like you are getting up at 5am, even though its 6.

cheers! yes that makes sense

Gubbins

Op4

Quoted from CUBE

[…]

After a night of not sleeping, hearing them say it just mindfucked me, thanks for simplifying it =D

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Might actually get up to watch this tomorrow, have to leave for work at 9:30, but the clocks do go forward and I’m working late :(((( Australian GP is one of the better ones to watch as well.

Dreading Abu Dhabi, fucking boring races there.

Quoted from Gubbins

[…]

After a night of not sleeping, hearing them say it just mindfucked me, thanks for simplifying it =D

Haha no worries, I got even more confused when I was typing it out. Anyway, Ive got my alarm set. Should be a pretty good race I hope, Petrov and Kobayashi are going to fuck shit up.

Springer

DAKKA

Watch out for the belgian he’s gonna pown vettel soon!

Who’s up and set their clock properly?

Skully

Well I’m here, no idea how I’m staying awake. Always makes me lol at the red bull guys hiding the back of the car on the grid

Springer

DAKKA

meeez, go Dambrosio!

Mole

DCSB
Hey dats!

Only ever seemed like one person was going to win this, great drive by Vettel he is a beast!

What the hell happened with Glock? 9 laps behind?! He’s still going to be going round the course while the drivers are listening to the national anthems on the podiums!

Also great drive by Perez! What a race by a rookie!

Last edited by Mole,

flushy

P.O.P

ye outstanding race by Perez, a quality podium for Petrov who is a worthy driver of team renault and shoutout to Di Resta who got fucked over by drivers orders… bastards :D

<3 DC

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »